Chapter 16

Louis' POV

I feel a soft pressure on my hand, as I wake up the next time. After a little fight, my eyelids finally open and I see the blurred silhouette of my best friend. Harry’s large hand practically swallows up my little one, and his head rests on top of our hands. Then I start to card my hand through his unruly curls enjoying their soft feeling in my hand.
My moment is destroyed by a loud knock on the room door.
Whoever it is comes inside and I immediately shush them.
Through the door steps my family and my breath gets stuck in my throat. “W-what are you guys doing here?” I bring out and tear up. “Do you dumbass really think we would leave you here alone left to die?” Pheobe sass and I smile, I taught her well...
“Could we maybe talk with you alone for a bit Lou?” Dan asks and I look to Harry who is still sleeping. “I will wake them and bring them to my flat in London, don’t worry Lou I will take care of them” the familiar voice of Anne says and I spin my head around. Probably too fast, since the whole world starts spinning and then goes black.

Zayn’s POV (surprise surprise)
“Hey Zee, wake up, we’re going to Anne’s” Liam’s warm voice wakes me. I stretch my body, yawn and open my eyes. A little confused and still tired I get up, collect my stuff back in my bag and walk outside of the room where I join the others and Anne.
Apparently, she came because Harry called her, because he was so broken. Despite his size his mum obviously refused to wake him and carries him now, like a big koala on her hip while Nora took his bag in her hand, together with hers and holds Niall’s hand with the other hand.
“Okay, everybody downstairs Naomi organized a van for us, let's go” she huffs and starts walking, Harry still on her hip.

Half an hour later we arrive at her apartment in London, Harry bought her years ago. We all split into pairs of 2 and go to the guest rooms (there are plenty...) while Anne cooks something really quick.
I’m paired with Liam, which is quite brilliant, because with him you never miss anything.
In his own room Harry and Niall and Nora of course, but now Naomi is left, no rooms free anymore.
“Uh I’ll just take a nap on the couch and go back to the hospital just in case something happens, and if that’s the case I’ll contact you immediately.” she says and Anne hugs her. “I wish I had a daughter like you!” she admits and kisses her head. It’s known that Naomi’s parents have thrown her out, after she told then that she is attracted in woman, so she lived with Nora from then...
“Eyyy, that’s mean momma” we hear Gemma’s voice and We all turn around to greet her.
“Where is my baby brother?” she asks confused and Anne just points towards his room.
Gemma’s mouth forms to an ‘o’ shape and disappears towards his room. “Well guys and girls of course, who wants some chili con carne?” Anne asks and we all quickly set the table before we all sit down and start to eat the delicious food.
“So guys have you- like thought about, what you’
re doing when it’s at the point to say goodbye?” she then asks, and we all feel our lumps growing in our throats.
“Well, uhm I think I speak for all of us, when I say that we won’t stop with our music, well of course it will be hard for all of us and the fans as well, but I think we will continue I mean I think that’s what Lou would want us to do.” Liam explains and Harry’s mum nods.
Suddenly all our phones go off with an announcement from twitter.

@Harry_Styles Guess I need the sun to help me shine, and I really need you in my life

“Oh my poor boy” Anne chokes out before a lonely tear escapes her eye and rolls down her rosy cheek.
A few moments later Harry comes downstairs together with Gemma cheeks tear stained.
“Oh dear” Nora mumbles and returns to her plate, which she finishes and cuddles into Niall’s side, who lays and arm around her shoulders before he continues to eat his food.
“Here take my seat, I’m done, so I will just take a quick nap and then return to the hospital. No worries I’ll keep you updated” Naomi says, gets up, puts her dishes in the sink and walks into the living room where she lies down on the couch and closes her eyes.
Harry takes her seat, pulls Gemma in his lap and cuddles her close.