- 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

MICAH NEVA'E GRANT 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

MICAH NEVA'E GRANT
𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

"hey live"

𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗵

𝘄𝘆𝗮?

𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆

"uh im home thank you no what she post?"

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶____ 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱
𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱

𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿

"so y'all clearly see who the problem is? bringing my business to the internet because i dropped you as a friend taniyah please grow up"

"you want the old me yelling at my phone to prove a point when all i have to do is dismiss you each time"

"now this time i know to never tell nobody else my business and why would i be jealous of you you literally have nothing i want"

"shove the mother part in my face each time and what?"

𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗔 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗴

"it's more like the other way around you jealous of me devin cheated on me and still begged to be with me"

"you are sad all together all them people i left and dropped in dc got left for a reason toxic ass people"

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸? 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 , 𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲 , 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱

"yes of course always"

"anyways like i was saying that girl has contacted me three times since i been gone mind y'all the first time she texted me after i said what i had to say i blocked her"

"she found a way to text me again to tell me the same shit she was telling me when we was friends"

"she never been a good bestfriend and i started realizing it the moment i went through more stuff"