II

Dahyun's POV:

I had so many questions,

How did these two know each other?

Why is one of them trying to keep it secret?

What happened between them?

"You alright, Babe?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. I was rather taken aback as Tzuyu is normally not affectionate in public.

"H-huh? Oh, I'm fine." I replied, still confused - I began to walk slightly quicker to catch up with Chaeyoung and Sana-Unnie.

"You look troubled, what are you thinking about?" She lightly grabbed my shoulder, making me stop.

"H-how do you and Sana-Unnie know each other?" I turned to face her. I stuttered slightly as I didn't want to invade her personal life.

"Oh, she's Momo's gir- Momo-Unnie's girlfriend."

"Oh! Okay." I didn't really register what she said but I didn't think it was bad, we continued walking.

"Wait." I stopped but didn't turn around to face her.

"Hm?" She stopped as well, wondering what I was about to say.

"How does that tell me how you know her?" I questioned her.

"I hang out with Momo-unnie a lot. She's my best friend, you know that." She replied rather sharply.

"But why don't you use honorifics for Sana-Unnie?" 

"Because she asked me not to." Tzuyu said bluntly.

"Oh..." I mumbled, rather embarassed.

"Exactly, stop asking my dumb questions." Ouch.

"W-what do you mean?" I finally turned around to her. I noticed her face was cold. Colder than usual.

"You keep questioning me and my life. Let me live." I was surprised by her sudden outburst. It wasn't a big deal... right?

"S-sorry." I looked down.

"Stop being so insecure, it's annoying." She spat out.

I slowly looked up at her, tears threatening to fall. I didn't see a single sign of guilt in her expression. She either meant it completely or was really good at hiding it. I hoped for the latter.

"Oh, okay." I began moving again but instead of walking to the cafeteria to meet the others, I ran the other way, towards the bathroom. My tears slowly falling.

No one's POV:

After Chaeyoung and Sana realised that Datzu were no longer following them, they decided to head back. They found an angry Tzuyu at her locker, yet no sign of Dahyun.

"Where's Dahyun?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, looking at Tzuyu.

"Don't know, don't care." She finished what she was doing in her locker and slammed the door shut.

"Gosh, calm down." Sana muttered.

"Hm?" 

"Nothing!" She quickly replied, not wanting to make the girl madder.

"Why are you so mad?" Chaeyoung began to ask.

"Why can no one mind their own business today!" The tall girl yelled, catching the attention of other students but they quickly turned away once they realised who the yell was coming from.