chapter 4

(after the completion)
I cant believe it I get to see angel again. I get off the plane in New York it feels so weird I never thought I would be here. I go to the baggage pick up and I walk to the in part. And I see the sign it says Kade in bold letters and bright colours. I see their smile under it I run to the and pick them up. “hey Kade” Kandy says holding a camera. I put them down and hug Kandy. “yo” says tina from beside her. I pull her into the hug too. It was strange I thought it would be just Angel but oh well its fine with them. “lets go everyone is waiting” Kandy says “who” “all the new York girls” “oh” I state kinda sad I just wanna be alone with Angel.  “what’s wrong” Angel mumbles “I kinda wanted it to be just us” “it will in 4 hours they all just wanna say hi and joeys here he’s been here for a week so is nali and Utica ” “what have you two been whispering about” Kandy asks. “nothing” we get in the taxi. When we get to the place, they are trying to take us we get out. I smile as I see rosé there with Denali, I see joey, I also see Olivia Utica and tina. We walk over to them. “hey all” I say getting hugged by Denali. “so nali what you here for” “me and Rosie are just hanging out” “aww” Angel says from behind me. “what you doing here” “hanging with angie” “aww” says rose in a mocking tone. “shut up” angel said pouting. I turn and hug them. “come on don’t be like that”  they stick their tongue out at rose like a child and we all giggle. We sit and talk Angel lies in my arms across from us we see Denali hugging rose and joey and Kandy. I then see utica and olivia hugging and tina is on her own. “tina look so lonely” I yell. We all giggle. “I will get a man” “sure you will” joey jokes. ”hey” tina acts fake offended. Angel Is just giggling. “are you tired”  I whisper to them. “yeah” they mumble “hey I’m going to take Angel home they are getting  tired” “k” yelled Denali. “bye everyone” “bye bye” says Angel omg they are so cute. I see Kandy giggle as we walk off but I don’t care its us and im so happy. We go back to Angels house and we decide to watch Hamilton on Disney+. By Schuyler sisters they are asleep in my lap. I kiss their forehead as my eyes feel heavy. I fall asleep in their arms and them in mine.

(a/n please remember to vote and comment)