First mission

Y/N POV

Naruto: I WANNA GO ON A REAL MISSION!!!

Iruka: HOW DARE YOU!?! YOUR JUST A LEVEL ONE GENIN AND YOU NEED TO START OFF SLOW LIKE EVERYONE ELSE-

Y/N elbows Naruto in the gut.

Y/N: please forgive him lord third. Naruto sometimes doesn't

Y/N punches him across the face sending him crashing to the ground.

Y/N: UNDERSTAND!!!!! That getting missions like these are-

He kicks Naruto in the ribs and he coughs saliva.

Y/N: HOW MOST!!!!! People become hokage!

Y/N stands up Naruto and smiles

Y/N: though..........forgive me for speaking out of line but I'd rather do something a bit more..........I don't know............challenging?

The Third hokage chuckles and so does Iruka.

Third hokage: all right then.........if you guys want a real mission.........I'll give you a C rank........send the client in!!!!

A drunk guy comes in and sighs.

Drunk: a bunch of brats? Do you honestly expect me to put my life in there hands? And you. The white one.

Y/N: eh.....?

Drunk: why do you look like that? What are you some kinda weirdo?

I take a deep breathe and smile warmly.

Y/N: third hokage. How long would a prison sentence be if I killed a client?

Third hokage: 3 years why-

Y/N: FUCKING WORTH IT.......

Kakashi hodls me back as I squirm trying to get out.

Third hokage: oh. One more thing. Y/N.

Y/N: eh?

Third hokage: even though your with team 7.........unfortunately im going to need you to go with team 8.

Y/N: what? Why?

Kakashi: I'd like to ask the same question.

Naruto: GRAMPS PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH SASUKE!!!!!

Hiruzen: I'm sorry but as you know. Y/N has access to the byakugan. The mission there going out on requires both Hinatas and Y/N's byakugans.

Y/N: um ok. But what exactly is the mission?

Hiruzen: locating an escaped prisoner.

Y/N:................eh?

Naruto: WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!(

Kakashi: lord third. You just finished explaining to us about how each mission is assigned to missions that match there level. So why are your sending them on a mission like that?

Third hokage: don't worry. It's not a rouge shinobi. This man isn't even close to being considered a ninja. Some of the kids at the academy could beat him. So if it's not to much to ask........

Y/N: sure!

Sasuke: i see. So this is where we part ways huh?

Sakura: be careful Y/N!!!!!

Naruto: hey!!!!! You better come back!!!! DATTEBAY-

Sasuke hits the back of his head.

Sasuke: shut up...........I'm getting tired of hearing that same stupid line....