Chapter 1

-Um.. The pic is nice, I still have more-

⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

-3rd Person POV-

"I heard there was a family of 6 and a mother were slaughtered by a demon." "Yeah, that's what this investigation is about..." "You're right!"

They were walking up the mountain and reached their destination "So this is the-" The guy noticed the boys' hand moving "Hide!" The guy says and observed.

-Tanjiro POV-

It was the middle of the night as all were sleeping soundly, I then heard a loud shout from my mother, I quickly shot up and went out the room, I went pale as blood were scattered across the room seeing my killed siblings and my mother, I looked around not seeing Nezuko and Rokuta, I went outside seeing Rokuta covered in blood as Nezuko too was protecting him.

I went to them as quickly as possible checking if they're still alive though "Nezuko! What happened?!" I asked but there was no answer, Nezuko had still warmth with her, I then checked her pulse, Nezuko's heart was still beating.

I got a chill down my spine which I could feel the tension and aura that was behind me, I slowly looked up seeing a man with a fedora hat and a white suit, over all his eyes were glowing red.

'I can't move...! My fear is overwhelming!' I thought.

.

'My mind is getting foggy all of a sudden.... What is happening.... What is his... Motive in kill... ing my fam.......i........ly.......' 

.

.

.

.

.

'My body is in immense pain.....' I thought to myself, I started moving and looked on the ground I then noticed my hands were very pale 'I have claws....?! And canines?! Wait... Father told me that those were the features of a demon.... So I guess I am one now..' I stood up and looked around I then again saw my house, I was still in fear... My whole family slaughtered the thought that I couldn't protect them..... It just overwhelms me....

Nezuko then started to move she stood up growling, she then went for Rokuta's corpse, I quickly dashed to Rokuta sliding in and grabbing him "Nezuko! Pull yourself together! That's our little brother!" I shouted, Nezuko growls.

"Nezuko please calm down It's me your brother Tanjiro!" I yelled, she charged at me which I looked her in the eyes for a few seconds.

'She stopped... moving....?' I thought to myself, she looked at me with tears in her eyes which shocked me, she ran up to me and gave me a big hug making me fall down to the snow "I'm so sorry nii-chan! I couldn't control myself even if I wanted to!" She weeps and buried her face in my chest as I pat her at the back.

"We should bury our families' corpse...... Please try and resist Nezuko, we'll have to resist flesh and blood...." I said which the whole place is lingering with blood.

We picked up our siblings' corpse and our mothers', placed it side by side gently, after we've done that we prayed, then something happened.

-3rd Person POV-

The pillars watched the siblings and got out with their katana's unsheathed "W-Who are you?!" Tanjiro growls as he made a protecting stance.

"We are from the Demon Slayer Corps." The guy says "The Demon Slayer....." Tanjiro mutters, he looks at their hands holding a katana 'I see! These are the Demon Slayers! They kill demons despite from the title....' Tanjiro thought.

"Come with us.." A man says "No! Why would we come with you?! I'm a demon my sister is too! Plus some of your friends probably had a sad backstory that's why they hate demons! They'll just kill us anyway if they want to!" Tanjiro spoke "Ara ara, how much do you know about the this?" A woman spoke "My father told me about the history of demon slayers, just a mount of information..." Tanjiro says "I see, what's your name?" She asks "Tan.... Jiro Tsugi.... Kuni... And my sister Ne... Zuko..." Tanjiro replied which shocked the pillars "Tsugikuni?!" A man yelled as I nod "Do you know Yoriichi Tsugikuni brat?" A man asks "H-He's my great great- umm..." Tanjiro forgot and counted on his fingers forgetting the situation which the pillars just stood there looking at the young boy dumbfoundedly "Ah! Oh yeah! He's my great great great grandfather! And my ancestor" Tanjiro says happily "I see... Would you like to come with us?" The lady asks "Sure!" Tanjiro smiles and started walking towards them "Wait, ARGH! It sometimes gets in the way in these kinds of situations! I am surely not coming with you!" Tanjiro stated and got back to Nezuko which Nezuko smiled.

"A DEMON!!" Tanjiro says pointing behind their backs, the pillars looked back seeing nothing in the end the siblings escaped "HOW COULD WE FALL FOR SUCH A CHEAP TRICK?!" The man says "Calm down Shinazugawa-San, we'll run into them sooner or later."

-What did I just drag myself into? I made another story qvq-