Chapter 2

-Tanjiro POV-

We managed to escape those slayers.... Can't believe they fell for it, I didn't expect it to work though to be honest.

"Nii-Chan where are we going now...?"  Nezuko asks "We'll go back to our house, for now we'll have to run away from them..." Tanjiro explains.

We found a nearby cave and sat there for awhile taking a rest.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up hearing the birds chirping 'Oh right.... I guess I should go back to our house...' I thought, I went outside and quickly went to the shade.

I quickly jumped treed to trees 'till I reached our house, I looked around making sure the demon slayers weren't here anymore, I went inside covering my nose trying to endure the metallic scent lingering everywhere.

I went to Nezuko's room getting necessary things as I did with my room, I grabbed my father's sword when he was a demon slayer at his early age. 

I remembered that we had masks, we would always use it when our village held festivals, I went inside my room again and searched for our masks after I spotted the masks I quickly got out and went to the cave Nezuko was in.

.

.

.

"Nezuko are you awake?" Tanjiro asks "N-Nii-Chan...?" "I brought us our clothes and a mask to disguise ourselves from those demon slayers.." "You went alone..." "Don't worry Nezuko.." Tanjiro says with a sly smile as Nezuko gave him a small smile.

-The Next Day, 3rd Person POV-

Tanjiro was woken up by the birds chirping 'Oh it's sun up.. We need to buy some food, I think I need to head to the village..' Tanjiro thought, he got up and puts on his mask, he got out from the cave and headed to their village, on the way he came across some berries.

He thought he would pick up an amount of berries for Nezuko, he placed his scarf over his head as he was in the sun walking around the stalls, he found a bread stall which costs a few yen he also bought jam with it.

Tanjiro found a cookie stall which he was tempted.

.

.

.

The pillars are walking around the village to buy some food, one of the pillars noticed a familiar face which he alarmed the others.

Tanjiro was leaving 'till the hashiras got an idea which was definitely like a high schooler would do. They stalked Tanjiro 'till they were out of the village, Tanjiro ate some berries on the way, he found a lake nearby which he thought he could stay there for a bit.

A few minutes later, he got up and jump trees to trees 'till he reached the cave where Nezuko was.

"Nii-Chan!! Where have you been! Why do you keep disappearing like that! It's scaring me.." Nezuko informs "Ahahaha... Gomen Nezuko, I bought some bread and jam along with some cookies, I found some berries on the way to the village and then I found a lake." Tanjiro explains "Ah! I see, shall we eat?" Nezuko says with a smile on her face.