Clary and Simon

"Please Clary! I don't want to jump into a pool full of ice water." Simon whines. Simon made a bet with Clary that she couldn't do a back handspring and land in a split. He lost the bet. "Then you have to do whatever I say for the rest of the night. And if I do something, you're not allowed to stop me. EVEN it if totally grosses you out." Clary says, smiling. "Deal" Clary nods her head. She smiles evilly, and quickly tickles Simon. She jumps up running away, But Simon grabs Clary's wrist. Forcing her back. Clary and Simon's faces are merely inches apart. Clary just stands there, paralyzed. Simon leans down, kissing her. Clary walks back a bit, her back hitting the wall behind her. Simon's hands find Clary's waist. Her lips move in sync with Simon's. His hands touch the skin on Clary's waist, causing her to gasp. Simon slides his tongue into Clary's mouth, swirling it around. Simon pulls away to breathe. He sees Clary with bright red cheeks. "I love you so much Clary." Simon says as he rests his forehead against Clary's. "I love you too Simon." Simon smiles "Good." He says as he attaches his lips onto Clary's neck.
----------------------------------
- I actually made this on my bus ride down to Florida. Hope ya'll liked it :)
~Newtiethecutie