Sebastian x Reader

You were hanging out with your boyfriend at a park in New York. "Come on Y/N! Just let me push you on the swing!" Sebastian, your boyfriend, childishly whines. You roll your eyes at how adorable he was. "Fine. But only because of how adorable you are right now." You say, sitting on a swing. Sebastian smiles, pushing on your back. "Not so hard Sebastian!" You yelp. next think you know, the swing flies over the metal beam and you are sent flying. Thankfully you land on a thick patch of grass. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Speak to me Babyyyyyyyyyy!" Sebastian says, clearly terrified. You laugh as you roll your eyes. "I'm fine Sebastian." You say, standing up and brushing off your now ripped jeans. "Your bleeding!" Sebastian gasps, sweeping you off your feet and running to his truck. "You're adorable when you're worried." You say, buckling yourself into the seat.

"You just had to use the Hydrogen Peroxide! Didn't you?" you growl, tears threatening to spill from your eyes at any moment. "I'm sorry. Please. don't be angry. I just didn't want your scrape to get infected." Sebastian whimpers, giving you the puppy-dog eyes. You mentally slap yourself and ruffle Sebastian's platinum white hair. "Let's get you back to your apartment." Sebastian suggests, smiling as he finishes wrapping up your knee. As you stand up, Sebastian grabs your arm  and your lips connect in a beautiful kiss. Sebastian pulls away too soon for your liking, but you don't complain. As you and Sebastian walk to his truck, it starts pouring. The two of you run back into his apartment. "Maybe you should stay here for the night." Sebastian says, handing you one of his long-sleeved crew necks and a pair of his sweatpants. "Here." he says, smiling down at you as you smile up at him. You hurry to the bathroom and locking the door behind you. You strip out of your soaked clothes that Sebastian gave you. You walk out and hop onto the couch,  next to your Boyfriend. "Cookie?" Sebastian asks, holding out a chocolate chip cookie. "Thanks." You say, pecking Sebastian's cheek and taking the cookie. "Perfect end to an almost perfect day with the perfect girl." Sebastian says as you begin to fall asleep  with your head on Sebastian's shoulder.

__________________

- I hope you liked this imagine! It took me a little bit to get it just right!

~Newtie_my_Cutie