Date

Bella MF DEE POV

I was still sleep until I heard my phone vibrate and I got a text from August saying he will be here in an hour. So I got outta bed I asked him where were we going he said don't worry about it just were something casual so I took a shower I did my hygiene thing and put my clothes on in (MM) I put my hair in in so all straight pony tail grabbed my timberlands put Those on and August was coming up the stairs knocking on the door I'm COMING!! I yelled at the door. Ok Ima wait out here he said going back down stairs. I put my shoes on and some VERSACE perfume grabbed my purse and went down stairs August seen me and came toward me. Damn Ma YU look good he said biting his lip. YU don't look bad YA self I said playfully pushing him ready to go yea ASH IM BOUT TO GO. I yelled up stairs WERE YU GOING she said coming out of her room. Wth August I told her. Umm... YU and big bro got something going huh she said smirking. We do then we don't I said yea we do but then again no we'll have fun and if YU hurt my friend I will chop YA balls off ion car if YU is my brother she said to August. I won't I promise he said looking at me smiling BYEEE we said walking out the house we were hand in hand he opened the door for me and I got I. "Thank YU" I said sitting back in the seat. "Your welcome Ma"he jogged over to the passenger side and got in "YU look stunning" he said bagging out the drive way. "Thank YU,YU don't look bad YA self I say looking out the window. "Girl wat YU talking bout I look fineee as fuck! He said popping his invisible collar. "Yea sure YU do I say playful pushing him. Ma why YU do a niggah like that YU know YU want this walking price of sex! Said FELLING on his self. Ok yea I do like But I will give YU this sexy ass bid wen I know YU earned it u Said. Damn Ma,but I got it i think YU will be Wifey type anyway and YU will be hubby type but if YU cheat on me I will take your dick and slice it in PECIES the I will let YU eat your own Balls. I said giving him the straight face. Ok I don't want to eat my own balls. August stopped the at and we got out and we were at a carnival. AHHH AUGUST LETS GO RIDE THIS RIDE u said dragging him he paid for the tickets and we were out.

August POV

I paid for the tickets and Bella went ham on a yungin we were riding all the rides we played games and I won her the biggest bear up there we got ice cream and sat and talked for a good while it was now 3:50 p.m. Okay I have more surprises I told Bella as I opened the door for her and I jogged to the drivers Side. And wat are these surprises she asked looking at me I can't tell yu so just sit back and ride. We pulled up to the movies 20 mins later we pulled up at the movie theater war are we here to see Bella Asked still looking out the window. Come on Bella I know your still not mad at me. I said pouting I'm not mad but I want to see "No Good Deed" ok but don't be cuddled up all on a nigga I said as we walked in and as usual I ran Into screaming fans wanting to take pics and shut with YA nigga after all that I paid for our movie tickets and we head to the food court want anything be for we go In here I asked Bella. Get me some candy and a slushy she replied back. I walked ova there got out stuff and was headed to the theater web I ran into my old CRAZY ASS ex girl. HEYYY boo long time no see huh she said rubbing all on my I could see Bella getting g mad but u gave her this reassuring look that said "I'll handle it" LOOK Maya I don't like YU no mo that was the past so just go and suck a dick with STD having ass I yelled at her and we walked pass her. Ok be like that then that's way IMA get yo lil hoe she barked back referring to Bella first Bella looked at me then she turned around and started beating the stir outta Maya first I was like DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN MA!!!! Then I got her off of her. August YU need to learn how to control YA bitches she says as we was walking in the theater we took our seat and I had my hand around her waist don't be getting scared and be all up on me I whispered in her ear. Yea but YU the one who all up on me she shot back. I was about to say something but the movie came on.

Ash POV

u was at home and Bella wasn't here I saw
Ear if he hurt my girl it's goi g Down I will chop his balls off but his my Bro so I sorta Trust him I was at the house in the living room eating junk and watching little woman:LA (Btw this is my show) and my friend called talks bh bout its some party tonight and she heard my bug bro was in town so we should swing through I told her that I'll ask but I really ain't gon ask IMA tell and I know all these HOES gon be on my bro but the mind as well SWERVE with that shit cause he taken. Yall maybe think how YU know he taken they probably don't even like each other well I know they gone be a couple cause my bro gon put on that charm and he gon put it down In bed. But anyways they need to bring they ass shit I'm bored I need someone to mess with.

Bella POV

The movie ended and u was cuddled up with August I just hope he don't mention it. We was walking out and August was behind me looking at my ass. Damn it not polite to look at ppl ass I said during around. I can help it Ma YA ass is bigger than the moon he said then he came up behind me and wrapped is hands around my waist and we was walking like that. All the way to the car. So wat we doing next I asked as he opened my door and jogged to the other side of the car it's a surprise he said shutting his door. YU know I'm really getting tired of YU saying its a surprise and shit. He chuckled a bit well get use to it cause your gonna be my girl he said bagging out the theater. And who says that I asked looking at him. Me,wat daddy August WANTS he gets and I want YU. He said while putting his hand on my thigh.

Heyy show some love to my other stories for me!!

We're are they going ?

That Maya chick?