Chapter 43

~GOLD~ 

         I walked into his house and saw Allison in a sober condition. It's really hell we don't mix.

" Hey.." I said to her.

" Hi.." she replies and i smile a little. I really wanted to talk her but I just sigh and climb the stairs to Mitchel's room. 

   I open the door and he's fast asleep. So cute. I smile and shut the door. I sit on his bed and caress his hair slowly. He wince a little till his eyes open slowly.

" Hey.." he says and I sigh. He sits up and slightly wipe his eyes.

" You're okay ?" He ask and I shake my head sideways.

" Come here.." I sit in between his legs as his hands hold firm around my waist.

" What happened ?"

" Do you remember any friend of mine that usually wears glasses ?" 

" I guess , I really don't remember her name."

" Carol." I said

" What's up with her ?"

" Are you a murderer ? Like a murderer ?" I ask and turn to look at him over my shoulder.

    He sighs deeply and look at me.

" I thought you knew about it." I roll my eyes and scoff.

" You didn't tell me about it , Mitchel."

" Gold.. you know what I'm into and it's really terrible. You have to kill to survive."

    I smile and sit on his laps.

" Maybe I just need to assume you're terribly dangerous." I smirk and touch his hair. He Chuckles and hold my waist pulling me closer to himself.

" Today I visited THE SPOT.  Perkins was admitted in the hospital over some bleeding. Someone slam her head against the wall and she was unconscious. I visited Carol and discovered she's not just carol but a random slut.."

" The girl with the glasses ?" He asks and I nod.

" That's weird."

" She wrote the article because she was jealous of me. I confronted her and she said you killed her father.." 

" What ?"

" Yeah. Just start thinking. When did you move out of Washington ? After dropping out of college ?"

" About a year after I guess ."

" Did you kill someone ? Not just someone , someone's father."  He sighs and thought for a while.

" I don't keep records." 

" I know , please think. She really wants to take vengeance on his death."

" Well , when I move out of Ben's business I got a delivery guy , he cheated , like stole from me and I shot him. A day after , Jake brought in a man that he wants to be a delivery guy and I agreed. After about a month of delivery , he swap the items. Instead of bringing normal stuffs , he brought in heroin and the kilo is not even up to a gram. I shot him and yeah he died." He explains and i nod slightly.

" Was that her father ?" 

" I think. She was hurt."

" Okay , well it's not my fault. He stole from me."

" Mitchel , it still doesn't change anything. She planned on killing you and your family but someone else did it before her. I talked to her about it and she said you killed tobie and your dad."