Chapter Twenty (short) / AN

We leave off the train, holding hands. Being back here brought back so many memories. We traveled out of the terminal and to a cab. As oddly as it was it was practically dark, so once we get inside the car, michael handed the guy the address and he looked confused but we rode on. Michael started breathing hard and I didn't know why.

I looked at him and took his shades off, rubbing his eyes, they turned red. I slid back just a little but as I looked at the guy, his neck was exposed. Oh god! I thought he was going to pounce on the guy but he never did. I grabbed on to his hand as we drove the thirty minutes back to the cemetery.

*Thirty Minutest Later*

The guy dropped us off midway to the gates. We get out and the guy speed up to turn around and speed off back out of the sight. The same chills I had when we last came, came back. But the only difference, I was with Michael now. We go back down into the foggy area. But there was something that noticed, the same tomb I seen before, the words in French, "le tombeau de Michael" had a scratch through it, like the seal has been broken.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay." Michael said.

We walked up to his tomb and he opened it. I was shocked at how strong he was. He grabs my hand and we walked in. The door closes shut on its own and the candles that were nonexistent lit up on there own as we walked down the long hallway.

We turned a corner and down another hall as he perched opened a door. The place we're the casket was last sitting, left a mark. The outline made me feel hurt because this was where he layed to rest.. but with pain.

He hits this small latch and a wall moved, revealing another room. I walked in awe because something that we humans didn't know.. well we are humans.

The room smelled fresh of paint, a bed, a fireplace, a tv, a record player was in place. He takes off his coat as the fireplace lit up on its own. I walk over and I sat down on the bed. Staring off in space, I looked over everything. Beside the bed, a picture of him, a woman and two children sat there with a spec of blood on it. I grabbed the picture and looked at it. They were a happy family and his children looked just like him. The woman looked they same as described in his journal.

I sat the picture back down and a cold touch of wind brushed my face. Michael was sitting next to me, "That was my family." He said. The look of pain brushed his face. I looked from his eyes to the picture, my lips quivered to speak but I couldn't because the water filling around my eyes, falling is what told the story.

Michael brushed my hair back with his hand and his planted a kiss against my neck. He rested his face there inhaling me. "I'm so sorry." I said. He sat this was for while before he spoke. I gave him time, closing my eyes enduring this moment. Once I opened my eyes, Michael was sitting in front of me and I almost jumped. "I have to locate the royal family. They dispersed over the years so, it won't be hard to track them. I just want to know, so that I can move forward." He said as he touched my face, wiping my tears away.

"I'll go with you." I said. He smiled for a moment and it instantly fades.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He stays in the same position stuck and then he finally moved.

"They coming here to Moscow." He said exasperated.

"Who?" I asked

"Eric."

My heart started to beat our of my chest as I grew scared....

To be continued...

Authors Note...

This was a very short Chapter due to writers block for this one.. leave a vote and a comment if this one should continue.. let me know..