Part 3

"Igor, don't threaten him, he didn't know you had a Twich" Christian said. "Ok, fine" Igor said. "You know you're not like your zodiac, right?" "Yep" "And yet, you're still acting kind of mean" "I threaten people when you're around and you don't think I'm being kind of mean, so...." "Why do you always win?" Igor giggled a bit. "His zodiac?" I asked. "Yea" Skull said. "What's his zodiac?" "Aries" "Oh.... why'd you bring an Aries?" "What's wrong with that?" "Um.... did you ever research an Aries?" "Yeah, I did" "Then you know that Aries' are aggressive and they lose their temper easily" "Yea, but he's-.... ok, he lost his temper once., but he doesn't lose his temper a lot, he can actually keep his cool" "Yea, I'm kind of... nicer than most people with the Aries zodiac" Igor said. "I do not believe that" I said. "Well, believe it 'cause he is nicer" "Well...... that's sort of true, I'm a bit aggressive.......kind of aggressive....., ok, a lot-" Igor was cut off bu Skull. "You are not helping my case here" Skull said. "Sorry" I sighed. "I mean, if he says he's aggressive, he's probably aggressive" I said. "He doesn't remember the last time he was aggressive, he has ADHD" "He forgets stuff?" "Yes! And gets distracted" "Apperently by shiny things and caves" Igor said. "Wait, you got distracted by a cave?" Skull asked. "I spent two hours in a cave" Igor said. "Oh god,...." "Pfft, you've spent the amount of time in a single cave?" I asked. "Yea" Igor said. "Did it have a lot of ways to go?" "Uh.... not really" "Wow...... you really do get distracted" "Yeah..." "Anyway, me and Igor have to go back to his house to tell his producer that Igor has met the other half of JT Machinima" Skull added. "He has a producer?" I asked. "Who do you think does the instrumentals and audio production?" Igor asked back. "You" I responded. "......... would it kill you to look at the description of my videos?" Igor asked. "I do" "Then how have you just found out I have a producer, his name is is the description of every song that I did with him" Igor said. "Who?" Igor facepalmed. "My producer" He said. "Should I just go?" Skull asked. "Sure" Igor said. Skull walked out the door. "I didn't know you were talking about your producer" I said. "Who did you think I was talking about? Skull?" Igor asked. "To be honest, yes" "Skull does JT Machinima with you, why would he be my producer if he's doing that?" "Good point" "So why'd you say it?" "Because, you're supposed to be aggressive and lose it" "But I told you,  I'm nice" "You're nean?" "No, I'm just nice" "I don't believe you still" "Ok, fine, I've tried to convince you I'm nicer than most people with the Aries zodiac sign, but maybe I will" "Will what?" "You'll see" Igor walked out the door as well. I'm scared now.