BAMBAM

(ignore spellings/grammar mistakes)

BB's pov
I am going crazy. Should I tell lisa the truth or no. What should I do.
Should I say the one who is stalking taehyung is jungkook. Or should I say after collecting still more information. But why on earth jungkook is after tae? What's the relation between them? Why did he blackmail him? *Frustrated*
Ok then I'll say it to lisa

~~Bambam call lisa~~
Lisa
Hey buddy wassup?

BB
I want to say something about your tae's stalker

Lisa
Say it *sternly*

BB
I know who is his stalker

Lisa
Really?? How do you know? Did you see him?  I'll kill that shit

BB
Yeah I saw him on the wedding day itself

Flashback

On the wedding day. After I came with Taehyung's parents. I saw him running away from tae.
Should I follow him. First let me deal with them. Me jimin and tae's parents are running towards his direction. Taehyung was just standing there. After his parents spoke with tae,they thank me for helping him but the next question made me froze. I didn't know what to say just then lisa called me. I said it's urgent and ran way.

BB
Hey, thank God you called me on right time or else what would I answer to his parents *sigh in relief*

Lisa
Thank me later but tell how is my husband. Did you found that a*****e?? *Furious*

BB
No I missed him but don't worry there are cameras out here so it's easy to catch him but he is very smart he covered his face with mask

Lisa
That s*n of a b***h. Find him as soon as possible. Do whatever you want but protect taehyung from him if possible keep cameras in his house too.

BB
Wait. Cool down dude. I will take care of him don't worry he is fine now ok

As BB said he turned around (he is talking with Lisa at back of the church) he saw someone trying to sneak out from the room.

Who is he? Why is he going from backdoor? Is he any thief? Wait he is having the same mask which that guy wore. Is he him?

BB followed the guy until he reached parking lot. He couldn't see the guy because he was back facing him.

He slowly walked towards someone's car and hid behind the car. And just observing the guy's movements. The unknown guy entered his car and start engine. So i fastly ran towards main gate.
And I saw his face which I never expected to see him. What is he doing here? Why is he doing such things to taehyung? What is the relation between them? . The guy was .......... JUNGKOOK. I have to find out soon before he do something more.

Soon after bambam left from there. But he didn't knew someone was looking at him.

"So you think you can win this game but I am the main hero. You can't win against me" the guy said and went from there.

~~Flashback end~~

Lisa
Bambam are you there

BB
Yeah I am

Lisa
Say who is he??

BB (mind):- is it good to say. What if there relation breaks. They both love eachother. What if jungkook do something to her, but I can't hid anymore

BB
It's..........jun----

"Hello there bambam" ??

Hello,
I hope you all like this part.
Bye~~