𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

IM THE REBEL PRINCESS...

AND YOU'RE MY SHINING KNIGHT!

         i. 1000 YEARS AGO ELIJAH MIKAELSON MET THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. Her beauty put Tatia's to shame, her smile could light a whole room, her eyes an endless vibrance of green, she was the epitome of grace and kindness. Her name was Astrid Leifson, and she was in love with Elijah Mikaelson.

     ii. IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR ELIJAH AND ASTRID TO ANNOUNCE THEIR COURTSHIP their families weren't even surprised that the second eldest Mikaleson male had taken the eldest Leifson daughters hand in marriage. They were due to be wed by the end of the winter solstice, a beautiful summer wedding.

      iii. NOT LONG AFTER THEIR WEDDING, ASTRID WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE WITH CHILD, the witch Ayanna prophesied it was to be a girl, and after 9 long months, Kára was born. She was born with the promise of her mother's looks and her father's caliber. They were truly a happy family, but all good things must come to an end. It started with the death of her mother, at the hands of the jealous Tatia, and not long after her mother, the disappearance of her father soon followed. Her father, along with her aunt and uncles, were turned into vampires. Soon after they fled, leaving the 8-year-old Mikaelson in their wake.

     iv. AFTER BEING IN HIDING FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS, THE MIKAELSON RETURNED TO HALEY AND HOPE. Though more than 1000 years later, Elijah still thought of his youngest daughter, of what became of her. His brothers each got a chance at redemption, whether it be a child or a lover, they got what he had been craving since the death of his wife and leaving his daughter for her safety.

WHAT HE DIDN'T KNOW WAS THAT AFTER RETURNING FROM HIS 5 YEAR HIATUS,

HE WOULD BE REUNITED WITH A FACE THAT HAUNTED HIS MEMORIES.

Kara Mikaelson-Bennett
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

【Kara Mikaelson-Bennett】𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜