The accident

On my 14th birthday my mom was taking me somewhere special and I couldn't wait to get there." Are we their yet"I yelled." Almost"my mom replied." Seriously though were are we going" I asked." You just have to wait"she said. Thats when it happened. A drunk driver on the wrong side of the road hit my moms car. Luckily my mom rolled out of the car and was safe but as for me I died that day. But I'm still not gone. It took me awhile but I figured out am a ghost. Not fully dead but not alive. So it took me so long to figure out because I was alone or so I though in a old abandon hospital. I saw that some people in there ,weird in abandon hospital right? Any way I asked them who they were and I notice I could see right through the both of them. Ah! Then I ran of.bThats when I ran into this room with a mirror and realized I was just like them. A ghost.So then I stayed in that building for years, not because I wanted to but because I was stuck there. Once and a while there would be humans that came in but every time I came to try and meet them they were already. Dead on the floor.But there was this one time I heard this scream "Ah!". I ran down stairs and saw these 4 people running."Whoa what's happening"I said.They all ran back the other way screaming.All the screaming stopped.I went go see if they were dead when all the sudden...