Here's a starter for y'all

Here's some information that y'all will need to know about what I'm doing.

____________________________________

Oneshots/short story settings I will write about (or might write about) include:

**Marvel
Harry Potter
BATIM
Descendants
Twilight
PJO
*Miraculous Ladybug
*Host
*Shatter Me Series
*WaterFire Saga
*Eddsworld
Creepypastas
*Country Humans
**The Darkest Minds
And any others you might request

*:means that you probably won't see anything of the subject unless requested.

**:means that I forgot the plot/idea of the story(ies)/movie(s), am catching up with the story(ies)/movie(s), or don't know much about the story(ies)/movie(s).

(I have yet to see or read Supernaturals, The Vampire Diaries, and Divergent so please please please please PLEASE don't request these topics. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other topics, but I'll tell you if I can't do that)
____________________________________

Pronouns I will be using throughout the short shit posts:

He/him
She/her
They/them

____________________________________

A few stories I might use my or others OC's with.

NOT ALL OF MY STORIES WILL BE X READER'S! SO PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN THERE ISN'T ONE. IF YOU WANT TO IMAGINE YOURSELF AS MY OC(s) GO AHEAD BUT PLEASE DON'T STEAL THEM! IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE ONE OR MORE OF THEM IN A STORY OF YOURS PLEASE ASK ME FIRST BEFORE YOU DO AND WHEN OR IF YOU DO PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT!!!

____________________________________

When requesting a short story please give me:

1. Your preferred pronouns
2. The story setting you want
3. If you want a love interest or not
4. What kind of reader you want (child reader, blind reader, abused reader, you get the gist)
6. If you want your OC in the short or if you want your OC to be the Main Character
5. A brief summary of what you want to happen in the short story
6. What TYPE of story you'd like (enemies to lovers, fluff, sad, happy, gory, magical, etc)
7. If you want language in your story
8. If want to be credited

IF YOU REQUEST A LEMON I MIGHT NOT WRITE IT. DEPENDING ON HOW COMFORTABLE I AM WITH THAT. ALSO NOT ALL REQUESTS WILL BE FILLED OUT. I WILL DO A VOTE AND SEE WHICH REQESUT GET THE MOST VOTES. IF NO REQUESTS ARE VOTED ON I WILL PICK THE ONE I FAVOR MOST.

___________________________________
If you request a full story I will give you a contact which you can DM me on so that we can go over the full details of what you would like
____________________________________

UPDATES:

I don't know yet how often I will be able to update so just bear with me. Please don't get upset if it takes weeks or months for me to update. I have a life and I intend to live it. Also my family does a lot. I think for now I'm just gonna roll with it and update randomly. I don't know yet.

____________________________________

My writing is not the best I'm still learning. Even though I may be a freshman that doesn't mean I come with  the expertise knowledge to write properly. This is gonna sound a bit cliche but if you see anything that can or could be corrected please tell me, but in a respectful manner. I will not tolerate rudeness  only positive feedback and constructive criticism.

____________________________________

CROSSOVERS:

I will gladly do crossovers if requested and I'll most likely write a few myself.

____________________________________

DISCLAIMER: THERE WILL BE VULGAR LANGUAGE, DEATH, DEPRESSION, SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, DIRTY/KINKY SHIT, AND ANYTHING THAT USUALLY HAPPENS IN WATTPAD STORIES. THERE MIGHT BE A LEMON OR TWO DEPENDING ON HOW COMFORTABLE I AM WITH WRITING THAT.

____________________________________

One last thing. Pleae DO NOT ask for a face reveal. I am pretty sure you can guess my age since I said I was a freshman but if you ask about my age I will neither confirm nor disagree. If you keep asking..... well then get used to disappointment. Pressure doesn't work on me so don't even try. You'll only fail on getting the info you so desire and succeed in the silent treatment.

____________________________________

Okay! So..... that's that. Enough with the long intro..... AN..... or whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

On to my first shit post! And the setting will be........

DESCENDANTS! BECAUSE I CAN!