Chapter Thirteen

Chill Night

About thirty minutes later we finally pulled up to my house. "We stay pretty far from each other I see" he said pulling up in the driveway. "Yea it takes me twenty-five minutes to get to your house from here" I said looking at him as he looks at me. "Your spot looks nice too" he said glancing at the outside of my house. "Thank you, so I will see you later thanks for the ride" I said unbuckling my seatbelt. "Yea thats cool with me holdup can I get your number?" He asked smiling at me and I just stared him blank in the face someone needs to pinch me right now because he is asking for my number is this real? I asked myself as I continue to stare at him blankly.

"Um yea sure, 551-285-6747" to him as he put my number in his phone "201-857-2535 lock me in" he said to me as I did just that. "Okay got you have a goodnight" I said opening up my door and getting ready to get out but he stop me by giving softly grabbing my hand "Goodnight I will text you later" he said giving me a soft peck on the lips making me smile "Okay I will be waiting driving safe Lamarcus" I said getting out the car and walking up to the door.

I knew I was at home alone because I didn't see no one cars outside. "Cherlynn baby we are sorry your home alone we both had to leave for work we will be back in one week your sister and brother is at school but they will be staying over at Mrs. Zoey until we picked the up once we make it back in town we love you in take care of yourself there is a thousand on this card it should get you through the week in don't worry Mrs. Zoey already has everything for your sister and brother they will be well taken care of we will be calling to check up on you guys be safe" Love mom and dad" I read the letter my parents left on the front room table out loud.

Well it's look like I'm home alone for a week this is nothing new to me I said thinking to myself as I looked down at the Blue CapitalOne Platinum card my parents left for me.

My parents are Traveling Nurses they go all around the world helping out at different hospitals or clinics that needs them. They make pretty good money and they love helping people all their patients in the staffs enjoy them

Ping!!! I heard my phone goes off indicating I have a text message I pulled out my phone from my back pocket in unlocked it with the Face ID to see who was texting me.

Lamarcus: What's up?

I smiled at the message and text him back.

Cherlynn: Hey!
Lamarcus: What you up too?
Cherlynn: Nothing about to get in the shower
Lamarcus: Cool so I was thinking you want some company tonight?
Cherlynn: Um yes sure that will be nice
Lamarcus: Have you ate yet?
Cherlynn: No not yet
Lamarcus: Cool I'm going to grab us some food what you got a taste for?
Cherlynn: Pizza
Lamarcus: Pizza? Huh
Cherlynn: Yes I love pizza
Lamarcus: Me too so pizza it is then I will see you in a few
Cherlynn: Okay see you soon

I stopped texting him and went upstairs to my room to get myself ready. I cannot believe it I have a boy coming over to chill with me I'm telling you guys all this is so surreal to me. Like I am still literally geeking over the fact I just had my first kiss on my way home and the second one after he drop me off. If someone who have told me earlier this what is going to happen right here right now with me having a best friend and sharing my first kiss with someone I would've told them they are lien but here I am doing all this I just can't stop smiling I am so happy.

Fifteen minutes later I get out the shower and lotion myself down with some Plum Body Cherry Smoothie Lotion then put on a pair of my Purple Lace Bra in Panty Set and a Sweet Lace Patchwork Black Sleepwear Dress and HouseCoat with a pair of Purple Slippers.

Knock Knock!!! I heard someone knocking at the door I hurried up and threw my hair into a messy bun and headed downstairs to get the door for Lamarcus.

"Hey" I said to him as I open the door so he can get in. "What's up?" He said coming in with two boxes of pizzas from Mazzios and a Black Nikes Gym Bag. He had a Red SnapBack Hat on with a White T-Shirt and some Red Joggers Pants that was showing his White Nikes Boxers and a Red Nikes Slide Ons.

He looked casual in nice all at the same time. "You ready to eat?" He said looking at me "Yes, let me show you to my room" I said to him as I headed up the stairs after making sure I locked all the doors downstairs I don't need anybody breaking into here but to be honest we're actually in a good neighborhood we haven't had any break ins or crimes over here so we are thankful for that but you could never be to sure nowadays.

"Cool boo it's nice in here" he said sitting his bag down on my Silver Couch I have in here. "Thank you so you want to watch a Scary Movie or a Comedy?" I asked him as I told in front of my 96inch Samsung Flat Screen Tv. "We can Scary if you don't have nightmares" he said teasing me as he sat down on my bed. "Whatever" I said putting on whatever scary movie that popped up on the screen.

"I don't bite you at less you want me too" he smirked at me and I just busted at laughing I didn't even realize I was this far back from him this just all so new to me. "You got my favorite two kind without me even having to tell you what to get" I said looking at the pizza he had a Sausage and a Pepperoni kind. "Yea you can go wrong with the classic" he said taking a slice while watching the movie. "Yeah that's the true" I said doing the same as him.

"So tell me about you" he said looking at me for a second. "Okay well my last name Karah, I'm 18 you already know I'm a freshmen in college, my birthday November 17th I'm a Scorpio what about you?"I said just getting down to the basic. "I'm 19, full name is Lamarcus Mycah, a Sophomore at college I play college football Quarterback, birthday December 10, that makes me a Sagittarius" he said eating his three slice of Pepperoni Pizza.

"What is your favorite color?" I asked him taking my second slice of Sausage Pizza. "Red yours?"he said looking at me now "Pink, Blue, Turquoise" I said and he look around my room "Yeah I kind of could've guessed that" he chuckle this cute of laugh making me smile bright. "You know you have pretty smile Cherlynn" he said looking at me and that made me beam from ear to ear.

"Thank you" I said laying down on my bed I was full after those two slices of pizzas. "You ready for bed?" He asked me looking up at me "Yes" I said getting underneath my cover. He got up and took the food downstairs to put it in the refrigerator.

It's okay Cherlynn this ain't your first sleepover with him y'all sleep together at the hospital it okay calm down I said coaching myself because my heart was racing against the clock I was just so nervous about sleeping with him.

He came backed upstairs and took off his T-shirt and Joggers which just left him in his Nikes Boxers and Red NIkes Socks he was now showing off his 8pack muscular body I couldn't take my eyes off of him god he is so fine and toned up nicely.

"You like what you see Cherlynn" he said smiling at me as he watched me watch him I blushed and looked away quickly. He laughed and turned off the light heading over to my bed to get in with me. "Goodnight boo" he said cuddling me from the back while holding me in his embraced he smells so good.

"Goodnight Lam" I said snuggling closer to him and falling asleep while he hold me in his embraced lord keep because I am falling for him really hard.