ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ˗ˏˋ tabac 28 ! 'ˎ˗

ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
˗ˏˋ tabac 28 ! 'ˎ˗

I. no hair dyes in this fanfic.

BREATHING had always been easy.

but matsuno's messaging him, saying that takemichi took too long, that he was about to bribe his friend for his number and takemichi doesn't bother wondering which one because the whole situation itself was so surreal that his whole mind was set into figuring out whether he's in the reality or fantasy or twilight zone. 

"takemichi?"

takemichi shakes himself from his stupor and looks up to his mother, and soon he remembered that he was in front of the food so he instantly sets his phone down, "yes, mom?"

"who are you texting?"

takemichi glances at his phone, mind flashing an image of matsuno smiling, then he looks back to the elder, "one of my classmates."

"hmm ... then finish your plate so you can talk more. what are you two talking about?"

"a project," takemichi works on picking up the pieces of dishes with his chopsticks, "our class is doing a film and we're trying to piece together our ideas so we can finish the storyline."

michimiya's sky blue eyes lightens up, "wow! that sounds fun, hun. are you part of -- hubby what do you call that -- the production team?" she promptly turns to takeo before she finishes her words herself right after.

the ravenette grows bashful, suddenly realizing his role in the project and that he's practically the one leading it, "well, i am. they voted for me as director and head scriptwriter s-so"

"that sounds great, hun!" michimiya saya delightfully at the news, "i know you'll do well."

"hmm, i feel a little pressured though. this is my first time having a big role in a project and all that." takemichi looks at his food a little anxiously.

a hand ruffling his hair startles takemichi and has him lifting his gaze up at takeo, "feeling pressured is normal. it's always like that at first, then it's all fun and stress during the process." the man says, smiling faintly.

knowing his parents, takemichi decides against voicing out that there are many other people who could do better than him and well for the project. although the thought did disheartened him, his parents' words were enough to lift the heavy weight off his chest, "hm! i'll do my best."