Chapter 03 - DREAM COME TRUE

Y/Ns POV

I woke up because the rays of the morning sun was falling on my face as if they was teasing me and asking me to open my eyes . My eyes soon turned to the bed to scan it , but it was empty .

Why does my heart feel so bad . Is this how you feel when the one you love the most leave you ? But what to do if we have no other option that letting them leave happily and safely . 

Praying it not to be a dream if searched around the bed to see if Jimin left anything behind . But there was nothing. So he didn’t give a damn about what I said and just left without any word.

It’s okay y/n , why was you hoping so much from his after saying you are not a fan of him .

Go gurly fresh up and get ready to find a part time to pay your LUXURY LIFE .

.

.

.

Time Passed

I got dressed up and stepped near the dressing table to comb my messy hair and to have a light touch up to cover my dark circles . Then my eyes suddenly captured a piece of white paper which was folded into two . I soon drew my hands towards it to see what it was .               

"THANK YOU FOR THE LAST NIGHT

"THANK YOU FOR THE LAST NIGHT . MY MANAGER WILL BE THERE TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE"

“WHATTTTT!!!!!!??????”

“This man !”

“ What’s with his attitude ?”

“Why is he talking as if I slept with him?”

“Wohh every single thing of him is so seductive”

While I kept talking to myself I heard a knock on my door, so I went to see who it was. (Talking alone is a sign of highly intelligent people)

“Good Morning , is this Ms Y/N ?” asked a man who was dressed in a smart casual

“Good Morning , yes , it’s me . How can I help you ?”

“Ms Y/N  I’m Mr Kim , Park Jimins manager”

“O-oh yes, did he leave any of his belongings here ?”

“No Ms Y/N , I’m here to thank you on behalf of Jimin and the other members in the group.”

“No worries I just did what came to my head at that time. Welcome any ways”

“I have something from the band members for you”

“W-what?” “O-oh come in first .” wow something for me from BTS ? What a blessed day.

“Thank you” “But before giving this take my apology because we was supposed to give a VVIP but everything was pre ordered and only VIP was available . I’m really sorry”

“Oh don’t be sorry. But what do you mean?”

“Oh yes , we have two concert tickets for you for the upcoming Love Yourself concert. It’s a gift from the band members to you and they would like to see you backstage after the concert end”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” I asked screaming out because I couldn’t hold back my excitement any more.

“Yes , why don’t you like it?”

“N-no no , I really like it I’ve never been to any of your concerts before . This is really good.Thank you so much.”

“Welcome, but I thank you on top for accepting our gratitude.”

How can I say no to my goal when it comes home calling my name.All these years I was working hard for this and now here it is effortlessly standing near me.

“No worries Mr Kim . Conway my thanks to all the members and say I accepted it happily .And say them I’ll surely be there to see them.”

“Okay Ms Y/N then here is the tickets and here’s the id to enter the backstage . Don’t lose it because you won’t be able to enter the backstage . This is only gien to the staff so take care of it.And then I’ll leave see you after a week.Have a nice day”

“Okay Mr Kim I’ll take care of it and thank you again.You to have a nice week.”

After Mr Kim left

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I can’t really believe this . I was so worried that I won’t be able to attend this concert but with Gods mercy now I can go there .

AND ALSO MEET THE BOYS AT THE BACKSTAGE !!!!!!

Authors note

Stay in touch to see what happens after Y/N goes to the concert .

Hope you guys enjoyed the story . Support me with some positive comments and ratings to motivate me to continue writing . And again excuse my flaws if there was any.🙏😊

Have a nice day and stay safe everyone .😊💜