A/N

PLEASE READ!

This is NOT a chapter, just some important news.

1. This will be a trilogy!!! Yay! I already have the idea of how to end this book and start the next, they will each be 20-25 chapters. This one is NOT over yet!

2. I will not be updating Lies for a couple days, I'm taking some time to edit it and give the chapters names, and I’m also reorganizing my wattpad library, and am going to make a book full of recommendations for Larry Stylinson fan fictions, which you should check out.

3. I love you all and hopefully you will stick with me through these three books. Thanks to those who have been here since the beginning!!

4. I dedicated a chapter to everyone who commented just to let you guys know how much I appreciate your comments! No matter how horrible of a day I'm having, they always make me smile!:)

5. Please, if you're not busy, vote and comment on the first chapters, because they have like 0-2 votes and no comments....Kind of upsetting. It might even encourage me to update it sooner.

6. I was thinking about names for the three books and obviously the 1st is Lies 2nd is Trust and I need help with the 3rd I was thinking trust if I have no other options, so feel free to suggest something! Has to be one word and kind of go with the others.

THANKS IF YOU READ IT ALL! YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON, AND I SEND YOU MY LOVE!