Welcome!

A/N

Salaam guys, welcome to my first ever fanfiction on Wattpad!

I just want to make some things clear before we carry on reading, so there are no problems in the future.

1. There may be some scenes which some readers could feel uncomfortable with (intimacy, violence). Warnings will be added in more sensitive chapters.

2. The characters in this story are mostly Muslims, but anything about  Islam is not fiction. The storyline won't be too focused on the religion, but some spiritual topics may he covered. Any hate/offensive comments about the religion will not be tolerated, and any unnecessary criticism towards any of the characters' actions is not needed (in other words, no haram police please).

3. This book is fiction, although most of the characters belong to the TV show, Dirilis Ertuğrul. The plot and storyline are a creation of the author's imagination. No disrespect is intended towards any people, whether alive or dead. Any resemblances to any TV shows, stories or books are either referenced or coincidental.

4. All rights reserved. Including the rights to reproduce this book or in the positions thereof, in any form. No parts of this text may be reproduced in any form without the express and written permission of the Author.

5. Any sort of plagiarism will be reported immediately unless the Author has recognized that you have asked for consent to reference (please let me know if you recognize any text that has copied/plagiarized this one).

6. If you have any ideas/suggestions, I will be happy to hear them. I appreciate constructive criticism!

Thanks, and I hope you will enjoy reading!