Chapter 1

Ok I am Bella Dallas. I am 13 I have butt long hair and it is blonde. I have dark blue eyes.

Get up Bella get up. Nash screamed in my ear. I am up I yell back with sass. Don't you yell at me young lady. Nash told me. Ok I am sorry good lorded. I get ready for school I walk down stairs and yell ok love you bye. Bye cam and Nash yell at me. I wall to school and then I got my things out of my locker. I was walking to class and then I felt and hand slap my butt. Hey baby i hear and he slapped my butt. I then slap him right in the face. Oww I hear him say on the floor holding his face. I am then dragged in to the office and so was that boy. We get called to talk to Miss.loves room. And know why did you hit miles in the face. She asked. Because he had slapped my butt and he is not going to get away with that. I say with a lot of sass. Is that true miles. Miss. Loves asked miles. Yes he said as putting his head down. Ok well do I call Nash or Cameron she asked me. Cameron. I said. Ok she called and tolled him to come get me but she did not say why.
*when Cameron gets here*

Hey I said when we get into the car. Hey my ass know what did you do. Cameron said very mad. I had slapped miles in the face. I say. Why in the fuck did you do that. Cameron asked. Because he had slapped my butt and called me his baby that's why I slapped miles. I say rudely. Cam did not say notting till we go home. Go to your room Nash will be up there and you are going to tell him what happen. Cam told me. I did as told. I hear a knock at my door come in I say. Know what did you do. Nash asked. I slapped miles in the face. I say like I was about to cry because I am going to get a spanking. Why did you do that. Nash asked. Because he slapped my butt and called me his baby. Ok well you still have to get a spanking and you are getting 30. Nash said. Ok I say as I walk over to him. When he was done he held my and said shh shh it's ok it's ok as he tried to calm me down and he did. Ok look take and nap you have had a long day. Nash said as he ladded me down on the bad he covered me up and kissed my head. I soon fall asleep. O wake up Nash and cam are gone but I hear Hayes down stairs. As I get up to see were cam and Nash are I then see a note on my night stand. I read the note.

*****what the note said*****
Dear Bella,
Me and Nash had to go do some things. Hayes Is home just so you know. Ok now be good.
*****the note end *****
I go down stairs and sit down and watch spongbob. Bella why were you not at school all day. Hayes aksed. Cameron had to come get me because I slapped miles in the face because he had slapped my butt and called me his baby. I say to Hayes. Why did he do that Hayes asked me. I don't know he Is an asshole I say. Hayes laughed when I said asshole. What so funny I say. Nothing. Hayes said back. I get a text from dre
D-dre. B-Bella
D-hey wrud
B-nothing
D-could you come over to day
B-yes I can I will be when ever Nash and cam get back bye✌️✌️
D-ok bye ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
I then run up to my room and get my things I need. I just scroll through Instagram and vine. I hear cam and Nash. I rundown stairs. Nash cam can I go to dre house and stay the night. I ask. Yah you can they say at the same time. We were about to leave then I forgot my charger. I see Hayes going up satires. Hayes can you get my charger it is in my top drawer. K he yells back at me. He comes down the stairs with one of my thongs. Hayes runs up to Cameron so he could show Cameron and get me in trouble. I then tackle Hayes to the growned and cover his mouth. Then Cameron pulls me off and slaps my arm. Hayes the gets up and said an showed cam my thong. Why do you have that Bella. Cameron yells. Because I do. I say with sass and then I knew I should have not said that. Because Cameron slapped my mouth and said do not talk to me like that ever aging. I run up to my room and it to my bath room locked the door and cut my self 4 times. I for got that the towels are in the hall. I run some water on my cuts. I went to get a towel I then see Cameron staring at and he started to cry and said why would you do that. Then I see there Is blood dripping. I wrap my arm up and hug Cameron and tell him it is ok. He cried his self to sleep. I got him a blanket and pillow because he fell asleep on the floor and I could not pick him.