Chapter 4:

Yuna's POV

As I arrived at school, someone called me, "Hey Yuna!" Yunho, the one who called me, "Hey, what do you need?" "Oh, nothing, just here to tell you that if you want to hang out with us again?" "Sure, see you later," I said and went to my locker. After I got the things I needed for the first class, Soojin appeared beside me. "Hello" "Hello, how u doin'?" "I'm fine." Soojin said while smiling innocently, "Ok..." then we continue our day. After a few classes, it was lunch. I went to the cafeteria to get food and went to their table. "So, how are you guys?" I asked, "Nothing special happened." Yeosang said. "Then maybe can we hang out later after school?" Yunho said, "Sure, but can I bring a friend?" I asked. "Ok then let's exchange numbers." we exchanged our numbers then finished our food. "See you guys later!" I said while waving my hand. "See you later too!". The other students were looking at me weirdly since no one has hung out with them since they were scared that they will decline. Students immediately gossip to each other that I'm gonna hang out with them. After I put my tray away, I was walking to the library to study. While I was walking, Eunji, the popular bully called me, "Hey nerd!" I turned around and said, "What?" "Why would such a loser like YOU hang out with THE ateez? It should've been me." she shouted. "Well maybe because she's a kind and sweet person not like YOU." Seonghwa unexpectedly replied. "S-seonghwa oppawhat are y-you doing here?" "Well I was walking to the rooftop until I saw her shouting at you." he shared. "Seonghwa oppa can you please tell her to go away?" Eunji begged, "No YOU go away, idiot." Seonghwa hissed. "Ugh! fine." she groaned angrily walking away. "Wow, I haven't seen you that pissed before."

⁓Time skip at your house⁓

As you finished your homework, you created a gc of the boys with you.

Yuna: hello guys Yunho: hiiii Wooyoung: who added me here? Yuna: me, of course Wooyoung: Ohhh ok. Yuna: so where are we going? Yeosang: idk? Mingi: how about we go to the Han river? Hongjoong: sure and what time? Seonghwa: maybe at 8? Yuna: then that's final, bye Hongjoong: Bye! Seonghwa: byeee Yunho: bye guys Yeosang: bye I'm gonna eat chicken now. San: seriously? Mingi: bye guysss Wooyoung: BYEE! Jongho: jeez no need to scream in phone hyung, anyways bye.

You wash up and since it's kinda windy today, this is what you're wearing:

*Except for the bracelets and the cap*

⁓Time skip at the Han river with San⁓

You and San were waiting since you guys are the first to come here. "Hi, Sannie!" Wooyoung called. *or screamed* "Hi Woo!" "Where are the others?" "No, we just came here 5 mins ago since we're the first one, now you're the second." "Oh, ok!". You guys waited for another 5 mins until Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, and Yeosang arrived. "Hey guys!" Hongjoong greeted, "Hi, so we're just gonna wait here?" Yeosang asked. "Yeah we've been waiting here for 10 mins you know?" San said, "Oh, ok but while we're waiting can we play a game?" Yunho asked. "Sure!" Wooyoung agreed. While we're playing animal kingdom, *watch their vlives of them playing it* Mingi and Jongho arrived. "Looks like you guys are having fun without us..." Mingi said. "No, we're just playing while waiting for you guys." "Oh, then can we join?" "Of course!". then we continue playing it. "That was so fun!" "I know right!" "And we're like experts of playing it lol" Hongjoong commented. "That was harder than Hala Hala tbh..." *pretend It's their warm-up song* "Soo, anyone wanna eat?" Yunho said. "Yeah I'm hungry now..." I said, "Me too..." Jongho agreed, "Then let's go!" Wooyoung said. We got up and went to a restaurant. "So what do you guys want?", then we continue our day.