1

Walking through the alley after your work. You're thinking about your expenses and after knowing them. You were sure that only working on a cafe won't work.

A/n pov:
Y/n is a very confident and straightforward girl. Currently she's working in a cafe which isn't helping cause she has to pay for bills and her uni fee. Y/n father left this world when she was 8. Since then she's living with her grandmother. Her grandmother cares for her like a mother but her age isn't allowing her. She's sick cause she was just safed from a brain hemrege. Y/n is now really worried about her grandmother.

End of POV

Wearing my uniform for work, I left. Sitting on bench and waiting for my bus to come. I called my besties. They've been out of the City for a trip. I didn't want to go with them cause I know I can't afford it and can't be a burden to them.

On call:

"Hey, how have you been bella?

"I'm fine Y/n, look Kara who's here"

You smiled seeing Kara. You two were besties since high school but Kara being rich, you two didn't get along very well.

"Hey Kara, what's going on? Are you guys enjoying."

"That Park freaking Jimin can't let us live peacefully but don't you worry we are enjoying and me and bella bought a new iPhone"

"Well I'm the prettiest one out of three of us, so I got a yellow case "said bella

"I wanted yellow you conceited bitch" said Kara continuing there argument.

"Both of you calm the hell down. It's a phone. If it's that deep get a yellow case." I said enjoying talking to them.

Kara: No, the yellow glass is all about the aesthetic.

(A/n: I think writing like this won't be confusing to you guys. Back to the story)

Y/n: I ensure Kara it isn't that deep.

Whenever they want same things. They always end up fighting over things like this, but they are close. The reason they are close is that they decide to twin on everything. Last week they got into a fight over a jacket that who could pull of the  white gucci jacket but both ended up wearing it.

Ending the call while stopping them from arguing more. I was now relaxed and the bus was here ,so I hopped in.