BOOK 1: THE KILL SHOT

Song: Flames by R3HAB, Zayn, Jungleboi

BOOK ONE OF THE TRAGIC LOVERS SERIES

1 : T H E K I L L S H O T

[ the actress and the assassin]

2 : S H O O T Y O U R S H O T

[ the assassin and the bodyguard ]

3 : T H E P E R F E C T S H O T

[ the assassin and his bride ]

B L U R B

Angel Johnson is an aspiring actress. Okay, maybe not the most successful one, but the emphasis is on the 'aspiring'. When a failed audition for an action blockbuster results in the most unexpected proposition, Angel finds herself in a rather awkward position, staring into the deep green eyes of the hottest man she had ever seen.

(We're talking six foot four, 180 lbs. of pure muscle, chiseled jaw and cheekbones, the works.)

And his charcoal Berretta M9 handgun pointed right at her temple.

Romantically daring, isn't it?

No, quite literally. His name is Lukas Daring and just a few minutes with Angel Johnson and hers becomes a name he just can't stop thinking about. So in exchange for not putting a bullet in her pretty, little head (even though there have been many, many, many instances he had been itching to do so), he offers her a summer job as his assistant.

What? Assassins need administrative work done too.

Angel would be getting terrific benefits too; a sweet bi-weekly pay-check (assuming she is alive to collect it), unlimited employee (getaway) cars, a cutthroat work environment and worldwide health benefits that cover everything from mosquito bites to bullets. And what other way to learn how to kick ass in an action movie than from a real-life assassin?