Sunset view ~Chapter 4~

♡A/n☆
Hey Sunies just a little note This chapter is for a person who needs this to happen and I'm making it happen -dreamerrr this is the confess of Tommy and Ranboo hope you all like it. Love you guys. Also please check the person I mentioned book it's  really good and I think you'll like it.

☆No one's pov☆
(Sorry not sorry for this big ass time skip)  It's been a couple of weeks since the smp flew to Tampa but there is one thing that two special people can't get alone time(Not sexual you nastys) Everyone can't seem to leave Tommy and Ranboo alone all there plans seem to be ruined by two VERY overprotective brothers. So when the others say there going be out for a quit a while. Ranboo knew that this was his chance to tell Tommy how he felt about him.

Tommy's pov
Ranboo said me and him are going to the beach to relax and chill I was really happy that we could have some time just the two of us all of our plans we had before were always ruined by Wilby and Techie. We aren't even allowed to be in the same room for less than a minute which in really weird but okay. Me and Ranboo been at the beach all day and the sun is setting it's so beautiful. I remember what Ranboo to tell him I felt about him but I am to scared to say everything.

Ranboo's pov
It's now or ever I'm going to tell Tommy how I feel I know he's going to reject me cause he likes someone else but I have to do I just him so much even if him might not love me.

'T-Tommy-?' I said looking at him

'Yea Ranboo' he answered

'Tommy this might ruin our friendship but since the first day I met you I knew you were different Yes your loud and scream all the time but I wanted you to know that I love you and I-' before I could finish my sentence I was kissed by Tommy his lips were so soft I melted into the kiss and pulled him closer to deepen it we stop after a minute I looked into his beautiful eyes and what he said made me the happiest person in the world.

'Ranboo I know what your trying to say....I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND'. He screamed that made me so happy that kissed him again. A perfect way to end a day.

-Hey it's me I really hoped you liked this chapter 5 will have a little spice in it for sure I can promise you that.

◇Sleepy_Sun◇