Chapter 2: Party Hard

You knocked on the door and waited for some kind of response.

You heard an extremely loud “I’ll get it!” and an American eating a hamburger opened the door.

“Hey America, crazy party you have going on here.” you said to your friend Alfred.

“Yeah, come on in!” he somehow managed to reply with his mouth stuffed.

 You stepped into his house and saw one thing that immediately made you regret coming to the party.

Alcohol.

Oh. No.

You quickly glanced around the room and saw several drunken nations and a few sober nations trying desperately to stop the drunken nations from acting, well, drunk. To name a few of the nations first off  there was Britain, Denmark, Germany, and Prussia. France was also, but he claimed he wasn't. You realized that Alfred was drunk too and you face palmed and regretted not noticing how the narcissistic nation reeked of beer.

“Bonjour, mon cheri!” a voice purred breathing hot air onto your neck.

You turned to face the man with a French accent and saw how he had a mischievous smile on his face. You eyes stayed on the pervert so that he wouldn’t have a chance to make a move on you.

“I am very excited to play the game that we will be playing later planned by the one and only Bad Touch Trio.” he winked and walked off leaving the very confused you to figure out what he meant by that. 

You came up to Antonio knowing that he was part of the Bad Touch Trio, whom France was also a part of, and also the one who was most likely to tell you out of the trio what was going on and asked “Hey Antonio! Do you know what Francis means by the game that will be played later on tonight?”

“Si senorita! We all decided to play truth or dare a little earlier. In fact I think it’s starting right now.”

You felt a tugging on your hand and saw your friend Feli dragging you to a couch to sit and join a circle that the countries had formed.

 You heard the “awesome” Gilbert who was standing in the middle of the circle say “Ve are playing zhe game of truth or dare vhere you can pick a person and ask zhem a truth or tell zhem a dare for the countries vho didn’t know. Zhis game is extremely hardcore I’m varning you, and of course zhe awesome Gilbert vill come up with zhe most awesome dare to have ever awesomely existed. Ve vill start vith Francis!”