𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜

𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊 , 𝚙𝚊
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 5:45𝚙𝚖

*𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛*
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟!
...

•𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 (𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶)•

It was a party tonight & Marquan had invited me to come with him .

He a known fuck boy but watch me change his ways . All I needed was one night alone with him.

I was stressing , Ian have shit to wear . I gotta get cute for my boo .

...

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 6:00𝚙𝚖

I was sitting around waiting for Marquan to text me & decided to post a pic for the gram . Gotta get the notifications buzzing .

⚪️𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀                                                  𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲___________________________________♡     ↗️𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 2𝖲𝖺𝗏𝗒𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 236 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲
___________________________________
♡ ↗️
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 2𝖲𝖺𝗏𝗒𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 236 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 💅🏾
𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 103 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
10 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

...

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 12:34𝚙𝚖

The party was jumping & I was starting to feel the liq . Every time I tried to dance on Quan he just pushed on my back lightly pointing to his shoes .

Boy fuck them shoes is what I really wanted to say. I rolled my eyes . I just wanted to dance on him as he touched all over my body .

He haven't paid me any attention all night . He just kept starring at everybody dancing .

I walked off to the bathroom , to fix myself up cause I could feel my weave sweating & when I got back that nigga was gone .

I scanned the room & didn't spot him anywhere . I walked over to one of the girls I hang with in school .

"Hey girl , ya seen Marquan anywhere?" I asked faking a smile . "He left with some girl a few minutes ago " she replied .

This bitch had to be lying . "Mhm thank you girl" I said as I turned around twisting my brows as my lipped twitched .

(M)
My Boo 💍
Text messages
12:55 𝖺𝗆

𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘯?

𝘞𝘺𝘢 ? 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
& 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 .

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 ?

𝘜𝘨𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘵𝘮𝘣!
(Delivered)

...

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 11:40 𝚊𝚖

Quan ain't never text me back . If he did leave with another bitch I had to find out more .

I walked up to my friend . I lowkey ain't like the bitch cause I seen how she looked at Quan .

"Hey girl" she said as I walked up to her . "Hey girl can I ask you a question ?" I asked her.

"Wsp?" she said as ate her chips .

It was to early to be eating some damn Hot Cheetos. "What did the girl look like ? Have you ever seen her before ? What was she wearing ?" i asked .

Ik I was asking to many questions but I be damn if I let another bitch take what's mines .

As I waited for her to answered my phone binged . It was a message from Quan .

"Nvm" I said flagging her off . I knew that bitch was lying . He know where home at .