demon slayers birthday x y/n

a/n: today is actually my birthday ;). august 8th baby😫. happy birthday to muichiro tokito <3.

and yaku & reki :) [we all share the same birthday]

and yaku & reki :)
[we all share the same birthday]

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ............

my pov

i fell asleep on the night of august 7th after we went to the beach that day, patiently awaiting mine and  muichiro's birthday. going to the beach made me really tired as we all swam and played ALL DAY WITHOUT REST.

the last time i remembered seeing was 10:52 pm. suddenly i felt someone shaking me and yelling to my face, so i instinctively punched them in the face.
when i was fully aware of my surroundings, i noticed that y/n cried out with a yelp whilst she held her nose.

"you should know better than to do that. and what the hell you screaming at me for? i don't like loud things."

"I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET ABUSED!"

"unfortunately you're a demon slayer, so suck it up.. AND STOP SCREAMING!" i yelled back to her.

"okay. happy birthday though." y/n told me and i responded with a thank you. even if i didn't really like her, she did tell me happy birthday and it would be rude not to say thank you.

"you know, i was thinking you could hang banners in my room, and have me pick out foods drinks, and the theme-"

"what in my, scratch that, our birthday don't you understand? this isn't about you. and don't follow me either." i left my attitude with her before getting a little excited.

i ran to muichiro's room, and shook him gently, alerting him to wake up. his eyes snapped open before closing again once he looked at me.

"destiny, what are you doing?" muichiro asked.

"i wanted to say happy birthday to you." i told him with a small smile.

"it's my birthday already? thank you, i almost forgot about it."

"oh."

"joking, i wouldn't forget yours. it is on the same day as mine after all. happy birthday destiny."

"your welcome and thank you!"

"now could you please leave so i could sleep?" he asked me.

"no, i don't think i will." i said as i placed myself on the bed with him.