4. Woods

ok so i liedddd ahah sorry! i was gonna do this chapter three days ago but life got a little busy. we love a procrastinator💖✌️❤️❤️but it's here now so i hope your enjoy the cuteness! also idk why but for a second the order of the chapters got messed up so i'm gonna go back and number them. thanks for reading and thank for the likes!! have a super fantastic day!!

xoxo honey girl 💖💖
ps also who's starting school soon?? i am not ready at all smh

pope finally catches up to jj who ran way too far ahead of him. "jj! can you slow down?" pope whisper yelled to him. "dude you gotta keep up if we wanna see something good. we're not on this island forever, you know." jj replied. pope rolled his eyes. 'sometimes i don't know why i like this idiot.' pope thought. "jj we're literally stranded on an island. we have no way of communicating with anyone and we have no idea where we are. also no type of transportation except a lifeboat that's running out of gas. so yes jj we could be on this island forever." pope said. he knew stating all the obvious facts of their situation was over dramatic but pope was an over dramatic person and jj... was jj. jj nodded his head understandably. "yeah, yeah but still i wanna get there!" jj said as he started to run off again. pope grabbed his arm causing him to fly forward a little. jj came to a halt. jj turned to look at pope and pope looked right in his eyes. "slow. down." pope said slowly. pope just did not get him sometimes. he's so wild and for what? too much had happened and pope just wanted to chill. i guess they just had different ways of coping. "ok, ok sorry dude. just chill." jj said, raising his hands in surrender. pope let go of him and the two started walking at a medium pass with a good bit of room in between them. pope couldn't help but notice the large gap. he wondered if him grabbing jj's arm made him uncomfortable. that was the last thing he wanted to do. the two of them walked for another 5 minutes in silence just observing the tall trees around them. jj finally broke the silence. "so, do you think we are gonna get out of here? like what are we going to do fr." jj said borderline worriedly. pope kicked a rock. "how should i know. like i said, we really have no one to get off." pope replied. pope could see jj play with his bracelets. he didn't want to make him nervous but he did want to tell him the truth. "i mean you always know the answers so if you say we're not getting off this island then shit." jj said. pope could see that reality was hitting jj. pope had realized it too already. as much as they wanted to enjoy their pogue freedom, they were still stranded with a little amount of food and one water bottle. pope looked over at jj. "jj it's fine. we'll figure something out." pope said. i mean what was he supposed to say. "i mean what if sarah dies from infection or or we run out of food and water. i mean we'll never have the cross, we could get hypo- whatever it's called, i mean." "jj stop. stop it ok. it's fine." pope said, interrupting jj. jj was starting to freak pope out though it didn't show. "but we're not i mean i'm not dying on this dumb ass island at 16 before i even get to live. like i have to go to jail at some point. and now ward and fucking rafe have that god forsaken cross and-" jj went on rambling. pope walked over quickly to jj and hugged him. " dude what are you doing." jj said, still upset. pope looked at him. "i have no idea. i have no clue what we're gonna do. but you have to stop or both of us are gonna go insane." pope said. jj nodded. pope hugged him again and this time jj hugged back. they stood like that for a long time. pope could've stayed like that forever. he took in the moment. they were completely alone, in the middle of the woods, in the dark. he could see the stars and hear the waves back on the beach. he could feel jj's warmness up against him. he hugged him tighter and he heard jj laugh a little. he then felt jj drop his face down into his neck. pope's heart started beating really fast. before he could think about what was happening, his hand was slowly reaching towards jj's head. pope stroked his fingers through jj's hair. he does this for a minute and then realizes what he's doing and stops. he breaths heavily for a second, not sure how jj will respond. they both stand still, still holding onto one another. jj tilts his head lower into popes chest now. popes arm is swaying beside him. 'shit' he thinks. he still doesn't really know what to do. before he can decide what to do or think, jj reaches for his hand and puts it back on his own head. pope laughs in relief. he starts stroking jj's hair again. jj wraps his arm back around pope again. pope was so happy he couldn't believe it. they stayed like that for a long time. finally jj let go and stared at pope. the two made eye contact. pope thought he was going to lose his mind. 'what are you doing, idiot?' pope thought. jj put his arms around popes neck. 'he is not. this is happening. oh shit.' pope thought. pope put his arms around jj's waist. jj smiled and looked at popes lips.....

TO BE CONTINUED, BITCH 

hehe thanks for reading!!! sorry for the cliff hanger.... also if you think i should add something or some theory's you have about season three, let me know and i'll put them in!! also can we talk about miss madison bailey like pls girl i cantttt

 also if you think i should add something or some theory's you have about season three, let me know and i'll put them in!! also can we talk about miss madison bailey like pls girl i cantttt