||Part : One||

Dedicated to _RiAnshCommunity_

As the wall clock starts ringing with different music and then continues ringing of six bells, a 6'2" tall handsome young man gets up from his sleep and sits back on his bed. Rubbing his hands upon eyes, he looks clearly at the left side of his bed where a photo frame is found in the void place : a picture of beautiful girl who must be his wife as it's assumed whereas the girl in the photo is wearing the marrital signs with her. Taking the frame he rubs his right hand upon it for few times and then places a chaste kiss upon her forehead - "Good Morning, my love! Another day is added today where you're missing from my life....I wish if you were with me...."

By half pronouncing these words, he takes a deep breath .. may be to calm his inner storm. And then placing the frame securely on the table beside his bed he goes to washroom to complete his daily activities.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, a young couple is found to get locked under the charms of their eyes. The man gets close to her face and kisses on her forehead while murmuring "I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART". And then the girl too returns the honour of saying "I LOVE YOU TOO" to the man and it turns into another lip lock for them.

....But before the kiss happens, one petite frame of a young girl gets up from her sleep while screaming - VANSHHHH .... she stops abruptly finding herself in the same hostel bed like every day after such dream. She starts to breathe loudly but thinks in her mind - "Who is that couple whom I always found in my dream? They seem like to be in immense love but their face is not cleared. Seeing their physiques, one thing is clear that the man is tall enough while the girl is very short in comparison..but their face..umm...."

Now she holds her head in between her both hands as her memory is not working properly if she knows the persons in real. And she gets irritated with the negative images coming before her eyes. She feels her head is paining like hell in the pressure of such thought when a knock sound is heard and successfully it breaks her attention from the dream. She quickly goes to open the door and founds her friend Tanya standing there with worried expression.

Seeing Riddhima fine, Tanya takes a relived breath and goes inside the room. Riddhima goes to her cupboard to take her dress out and get ready for the day. While Tanya says in a boring voice : "Don't tell me, Riddhu that tonight ALSO you've got the same dream like some young couple who are in love and a BABY BOY with them!"

Riddhima stops in her track before entering into the washroom. Tanya stops knowing she has uttered wrong words because it has some other effect on her friend.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the man comes out of washroom and then stands before the mirror in his office wear. After combing his hair, he starts to search for his wrist watch but not getting it anywhere, a word comes out of his mouth as the mere practice of past : "Sweetheart, where is ...." He stops in middle knowing now she is no more in this mortal world. His eyes get teary but remembering something, he quickly searches the places where it could be! Because he knows the last time he has kept it on dressing table only but it must be SOMEONE who have replaced it somewhere as HIS childish game. With a smile, he brings it out from the lowest drawer and puts it on his right wrist.

After that spraying the favourite aroma of HERS upon his dress he goes to the right side of bed where in one corner a little body is hidden under the fluffy duvet. With love filled eyes, he goes to the little figure and drags the duvet from the body to reveal a little boy around four years old. Smiling at his irritated face he calls for him : "Baby, get up. Now it's already morning. Have you forgot from today you're going to school?"