grrr

"What. That literally makes no sense" Said Ronald Weasley.

"Ugh. Just shut up ok!!! No one likes you. The world would be better off without you. YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!!"

"That's not what ur boyfriend said last night"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wtf"

I started to get really angry. My eyeballs started turning red. I did not know what was going on. I was just so #ANGRY!!!! 

And before I knew it, I was a goth emo demon wolf princess. Then I teleported to that bitches house. Aka sonic. Stupid bitch. I hope he stubs his toe and breaks it. I hope he gets kicked in his tiny ass balls. I hope BOTH sides of his pillow are warm tonight. AND I hope he gets his socks wet. UGH I AM SO MAD!! GRR!!! RUFF!!!

"Hello, Sonic."

'OH EM GEE Y/N! I AM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I PROMISE I WILL TREAT YOU BETTER OMG PLEASE YOU ARE SO HOT AND SEXY"

"No"

Then I used my alpha powers to turn him into a blueberry. And then I ate him up. Just like I ate his ass up before HE CHEATED. 

Then I looked at Hinata. Stinky ass motherfucker. That bitch doesn't even wash his ass in the shower. Imagine how stinky that shit is.

I used my magic farts to turn Hinata into an orange-flavored popsicle. Then I sucked on it, just like I sucked on his d!ck before HE CHEATED WITH KAGEYAMA. 

When I was done gobbling those two wh0res up, I decided to wear a cute outfit and treat myself to some dinner. I went to McDonald's cause I literally can't afford anything else. 

As I walked in, I see a familiar face.

It's......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*please hurry up*

STFU... it's Kageyama btw. That bitches breath stinks just like Hinata's ass did. Wait... never mind.

"Oh shit piss.... look who it is." Said Kageyama, with his ugly ass haircut. 

"Yeah it's me Nicki Minaj!!!!!"

"Shut up, anyways wanna make out?"

"sure lol"

the end!