how you meet

Warning:cussing and I think that's it

(A/n:this is more to the girl gender then the boy but if you'd like I can try to make it neutral for both genders)

Henry:

You were on your way to get your little brother Eddie from the quarry. You has to get him because mrs.K aka your mother said "he's 8 minutes late for lunch he's going to get low blood sugar (idk)" so now you where on your way there. -skip time went you got there- You heard screaming not just screaming Eddie's high pitched screaming. You looked up to see Henry Bowers trying to make Eddie eat dirt. HENRY FUCKING BOWERS you said, he looked up at you, Well hello sweet cheeks (ew this is why I'm bi with a woman preference) he said. Let go of I'm god damn brother right now you said. And what if I don't he said with a smirk. Then I'll kick you in the dick (sorry I don't say balls I say dick) ohh feisty one aren't you he said. You know what you said walking up to him because you where done with him bullshit. You did what you said you would do and kicked him in the dick. Come on Eddie we're going home. With that y'all went home and left Henry there in pain.

Patrick:

You where walking in the woods because your parents had just pulled the "go outside and make friends" such bullshit. You where walking till you hear a crunch from behind you. You quickly turned around to see (Ryan Reynolds...no ok) Patrick 'the pshco' hockstetter. Can I...can I help you, you said nervously. Yeah you can tell me why someone like you are out here alone he said with a smirk. I was on my way to meet with my friends right now you lied. So are they animal's or some shit he said pulling out his lighter. No I just had time to waste but I really have to go now you said panicking wondering what he was going to do with that lighter. With that you tried to run out the woods but he was right behind you luckily you were close to town. Once you got to town you turned around and didn't see Patrick anymore maybe he was to scared to follow you too town but all you knew was you didn't want to find out little did you know he was still watching you.

Victor:

Y'all lived across from each other. One day you were walking to school and heard yelling from behind you but you decided to ignore it. The yell got louder and louder until you finally turned around to victor criss member of the Bowers gang and probably the nicest. Heyyyyy y/n he said. Hey you said confusing as to he was talking to you. What's wrong he ask. Nothing why do you ask. You sound confusing he ask. Ohh that its nothing anyway do you need something you said. Yea do you have the answers for last night's homework he ask. Of course that's the only reason he's talking to you, you thought. Yea why do you need them you ask. Yea if you don't mind he said. Ok here yo-, you were interrupted by a motor. You both looked up to see Belch's car coming your way. Umm I need to go you said quickly walking away from him because you didn't want to see Henry, Patrick or Belch right now. Yea definitely he said knowing what you meant. With that you to split ways but definitely not for the last time.

I don't have anything ideas for belch and its 3:00 so I'm sorry

(This fucking sucks but yeah)