Please Read Before Starting Ch.1

Merhaba! First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my AdBor fanfiction. Before reading though it is important that you have watched episodes 1-7 of Baht Oyunu before continuing onto chapter 1. I started this fanfic because I had a direction on how I had hoped episode 7 would end and "These Lies Between Us" takes place after the events of the first 7 episodes of BO.

Please know that the general plot/storyline of Baht Oyunu remains the same in this fanfic but the story of Ada and Bora in "These Lies Between Us" will be different from the dizi. However, I will do my best in incorporating some storylines from the show that I feel fit with my take on Ada and Bora's story in order to keep some resemblance to the dizi that we love. I hope you enjoy my direction of Ada and Bora's story in, "These Lies Between Us" and please feel free to leave any feedback, whether positive or negative. I appreciate any criticism as it will make my craft stronger.

Thank you and happy reading!

.....

!DISCLAIMER!

I do not own the original material. This fanfic does not ascribe to the official story canon. "These Lies Between Us" is a story intended for entertainment outside the official storyline owned by the original creator(s).