~Mission 27 (August 8th-21st)~

Hello everyone! I don't really have much to say here in this segment apart from keep up the excellent work! Also, welcome to our newest members - I hope you enjoy it here!

Book of the Mission

For FANTASY members BookAddictAR, AuthorJMColes, butterballporkbun, Owls1221equinoxmoon, and honorary member LuisPetrizzoRengel, the BotM is:

AuthorJMColes's 'Guardians: Away Mission (Book 2 of the Guardians Saga)'

"Alex and the dragon brothers Gabe, Cale, and Rile survived New Orleans, but can they survive their first mission on an alien planet? Now Alex is an outcast, a mammal in a world of intelligent reptiles, and her team is quick to sequester her in a near prison. Can they succeed in stopping a despotic monarchy without her? Can she survive without them when she refuses to stay quarantined and instead has her own ideas about a revolution against the sadistic queen?"

***

For ROMANCE members cantiara, AmaPriscilla7, and honorary member ShikaDreamer108, the BotM is:

cantiara's 'Hush, My Sweet Darling'

"Violet Lee seems to be living everyone else's dream. As the only daughter of one of the country's most affluent and prominent households, she is cherished and well protected by her kin. Little do they know, she longs to escape the gilded prison that her sheltered life is and become her own person.

Police Superintendent Kai Wu has been living in a void after his lover's murder seven years ago. Wanting to escape the haunting memory, he buries himself in his work, cracking the toughest of criminal cases.

What happens when destiny takes over, connecting a magical red thread between these two strangers?

Meanwhile, in the criminal underworld, a new phantom by the name of Zagan has risen to claim the throne..."

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

***

For PARANORMAL members Indulgentreader, elizabethtrupiano, CatnyxBlackthorn, Dante_Greywolf, TenaciousPterodactyl, and ChloeLeia561, the BotM is:

ChloeLeia561's 'Once Hungry, Twice Bitten'

"If you like mystery and solitude, then Shadowbrook is the town for you.

One rule, don't stay out after dark.

Oh, and try not to get bitten.

Erika Smith is a shy girl diagnosed with cancer, only to have her world changed as she wakes up in a strange town.

What she doesn't know is that Shadowbrook isn't like any ordinary town. When the sun goes down, the vampires lurk around the corners and come out to play.

Shadowbrook becomes a place she can call home, and she hasn't felt that way in such a long time.

It's the test of time for Erika as she battles for her life, hiding a secret that could change everything for the residents of Shadowbrook, and the undead.

Will Erika stop history from repeating itself before it's too late?"

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

The Task

~ Read as many chapters as you'd like of the Book of the Mission. Remember, the more you read, the further you climb the rewards ladder.

~ At the end of each chapter, leave an overall comment with the tag #AmazonLily. You should know the level of detail we look for from the entry process.

~ At the end of the mission, comment on this chapter how many parts you completed. The deadline is 21st August so the next mission can begin promptly on the 22nd.

~ Any questions or queries, please tag lionobsession .