Episode one:Day of the dumpster

"After 1000 years I'm finally free!" Said Rita signing as she stretched standing outside a dumpster and walking over to a castle "Potty's go cause havoc to the nearest planet there is it is time to concour earth!" Said Rita as she deployed her Potty's towards an island.

———————Command center:

"Aphla it is the day we have been dreading!" Said Zordan "Oh no That means Rita's free" said Aphla 5 "Yep now bring me a team of" Begun Zordan "please don't say teenagers" said Aphla 5 "Agents!" Said Zordan.

Apollo
𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼 𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Hello agents I have called this meeting to discuss something important" said Midas "May I ask what that is M?" Asked Meowscles "I received a message from a childhood friend that Rita had returned once more Rita is an evil witch looking to concour earth and this island is the closer bit of earth to the moon" Explained Midas. "That does sound urgent" Said Skye "Especially if they end up teaming up with shadow from what Zordan has told me" Said Midas "Well then shall we prepare the weapons?" Asked a Henchmen general "Well if you want to be extra prepared yes" said Midas. Suddenly Skye,Tina,Brutus,Meowscles and Kit where all teleported by a beam of light.

Command center:

"Greetings rangers" Said Zordan "you are now the earths last hope you ar—" Zordan Began to add "Is this a power rangers reference?" Asked Skye "Well I guess because you are the power rangers" said Zordan he then added "Skye you will be the pink ranger as you have the charm and kindness of the Phoenix and tredctyle" said Zordan "Sweet" said Skye "Brutus Compassion of the snake and Masterdon you will be the black ranger" Said Zordan "Yes head man" said Brutus "Meowscles you will be the blue ranger with smarts of the Tadanasauros and Shark" Said Zordan "Ready to help out the team" said Meowscles "Last but not least Kit you have the fighting skills of the dragon and T-rex you will be the red ranger" Said Zordan "Ok!" Said Kit, "Only come back if I'm needed" said Zordan teleporting them to pleasant park.

Pleasant park:

A bunch of Potty's where annoying islanders who couldn't fight back as they left there weapons at home.

"Hey leave them alone!" Said Skye shocking the islanders that the agents where taking care of other threats it was normal but still confused people "Run we'll hold them off" Said Kit as the islanders fled the secne the potty's overwhelmed them and they pretended to retreat.

"It's morphing time" said Kit as he morphed into the red ranger "right" the others said Morphing as they began to attack the potty's taking them out one by one.

Slowly the potty's began to out number the rangers "We need weapon power now!" Said Skye as she pulled out her Bow taking quite the few out.
"Right!" Said Tina stabbing a few taking with her dagger "This I can get behind" said Brutus taking out a few with her snake axe "Let's take the rest of them our son" said Meowscles taking out his trident and taking out most of them "The power is mine!" Yelled kit as he sliced the last of them off.

"Easy as pie let's return to base now" said Skye as they ran off.

The agency:

"Agents you know you don't have to hide your identity's" said Midas "but if word gets out to shadow" began Brutus "They will launch a final assult" exclaimed Skye "Which we are not yet ready for" added Meowscles "So we are going to keep our names hidden for now" finished Skye.

Moon base.

Rita sat on her throne with a smirk "They don't want the world to know so shadow doesn't know I can have a little fun with them" said Rita smirking "but for now I need to rest" said Rita.