Purpose?

Eri has only just been transported to overhaul so she has only been there for a week, bakugou didnt bully zuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since I failed the entrance exam for UA I guess I should've known a quirkless nobody can't get into UA, I was sitting in my room waiting for my best friend, katsuki bakugou who I call kacchan , to come back he of course got in easily with his amazing quirk. I was heading downstairs when I heard a knock on the door. Weird it was still during school hours but whatever. I opened the door and a tall black haired homeless looking man was standing in the doorway with a small blue haired little girl who had a yellow horn and a plain dress along with some bandages and no shoes. "Can I help you? " I questioned "izuku midoriya right? " I hummed in response "katsuki bakugou told me that.... " I zoned out after hearing my best friends name "so will you? " I snapped out my trance and said "will I what" "will you be the UA child protection and care division manager? " I had heard about that job lots of times it meant that any children found/saved by UA students/teachers/heros would be transported to me and I would basically adopt them I have a soft spot for kids and kacchan knows it! "Uhm yeah sure" I said, stepping back away from the doorway to let them in"I'm guessing there's paperwork? " I asked the man just nodded and entered I led him to the living room after closing the door than I sat down with them "so you need to sign a contract, it's quite a large one so you won't have to read it I'll just tell you where to sign" "no I'll read it all. " I quickly replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After reading everything, I saw the man asleep so I quickly texted kacchan

Zuzu😢:Hey katsuki~ thanks for getting me the job, I have a purpose now and I'm not useless.
Catsuki: you not useless and you never were and no problem nerd

I put my phone away and looked at the man then at the girl staring at him
That soon will be my future daughter, I'm so excited I hear that they get people with these jobs large houses and stuff for each child's quirk after the first 5 children. I also get paid. But most of all I have a purpose and I can help children.

I gently shook the man"hey wake up I'm done" I whispered, I heard a grunt and stopped shaking him as his eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light"you done? " he grumbled "yeah" "okay she's your problem now come to UA with your little friend tomorrow and bring the child" he told me as he left, THAT'S ALL? NOT EVEN THE GIRLS NAME?! This is gonna be one hell of a ride. "Hey? What's your name little girl? " I questioned her "E-eri "" well Eri, I'm gonna be your new dad is that okay? "She nodded in reply " so eri what do you like to eat? " "apples" "what about candy apples? " she looked at me and tileted her head in confusion, she looked like a lost puppy"have you not had a candy apple? " she shook her head"well eri a candy apple is an apple covered in candy and it's really sweet and tasty" her eyes sparkled"If you want we can get some, since we need to go shopping anyways, I just have to wait until the money is transfered to my account okay? " she nodded rapidly, after 10 minutes I was sent 10,000 yen I didn't expect that much but it's fine. "Eri we can go now"" okay daddy"my heart melted I didn't expect her to accept me as her new dad so soon but, hearing this gave me some confidence.

Sorry this sucks its very old  and it was a draft I figured why not restart this bc I was going to make a story just like this but I remembered I have this
THIS IS INSPIRED BY 'I don't run an orphanage' INSPIRED NOT COPIED
THIS BOOK ISNT ONEW OF MY MAINS AND I MOST LIKELY WON'T TAKE IT THAT SERIOUSLY SO DON'T EXPECT A MASTERPIECE THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE GONNA SUCK BECAUSE YEAH.