un

luna

    i was walking home from school i saw him, he was crying on a park bench, eyes red and lips quivering, my heart broke. but i was to scared to say anything to the attractive stranger. i continued on my walk but as i passed him i stopped, he was sobbing. his breathing uneven and his shoulders shaking, my heart shattered even more, i had to do something. " um, are you okay? i can talk if you want " i said slowly sitting down beside him on the bench. he slowly wiped his eyes on his sweater and let out a small chuckle, " i'm a mess " he whispered sitting up straight and giving me a small smile.

" are you okay? " i asked looking into his eyes, he had beautiful eyes even though they were red from all the crying, " honestly i have no clue " he shrugged his shoulders the small smile leaving his lips. " you don't have to tell me what's going on because i'm sure it's probably really serious and you don't h-" " she cheated on me." he whispered his voice cracking as a tear slipped down his cheek, "three fucking years and she cheated on me. she knew all my secrets, she was the only one who cared " he was staring at his shaking hands as the tears fell from his eyes.

" come with me " i said grabbing his large hand and pulling him up onto his feet, "where are we going?", " i have no fucking clue " i chuckled as we aimlessly walked through the park talking about our lives, and our hatred toward the world. with each passing second i felt more and more attached to the long hair lad i had been talking to.

votes and comments are much appreciated!!