COPYRIGHT AND GUIDE

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:
The canonical characters from the "Howl's Moving Castle" books and movie belong to their respective owners, as does the land of Ingary and all associated concepts. Ms. Diana Wynne Jones and Mr. Hayao Miyazaki are utterly unaware that I or my stories exist, and are probably happier for it. This story is written to serve as nothing more than an outlet for one of my (admittedly odd) hobbies. I'm doing it because I felt like it and am not planning to realize any sort of monetary award for it (and I'm broke, so suing me wouldn't do any good anyway). The plot for "Merry-Go-Round of Life" is mine. That's all.

GUIDE:
Basics:
(Y/N)= your name
(F/C)= favorite color
(Y/L/N)= your last name
(BF/N)= best friend's name

Basic Physical:
(E/C)= eye color
(H/C)= hair color
(S/C)= skin color
(S/T)= skin tone
(H/L)= hair length
(U/O)= usual outfit

Basic Food:
(F/F)= favorite food
(F/D orF/HD)= favorite drink/ favorite hot drink

Basic Family:
(M/N)= mom's or mother's name
(D/N or F/N)= dad's name or father's name
(B/N)= brother's name
(S/N)= sister's name

NOTE: The first letter of the acronym will always indicate who it is about. For example, (Y/F/C) would indicate your favorite color, whereas (BF/F/C) would indicate best friend's favorite color and (M/F/C) would mean mother's favorite color. The people you input do not actually need to have those relations to you. You could use an OC, a fictional character, or a celebrity if you would like. Have fun!