Rewrite The Stars II

Baekhyun POV

(Btw this is a POV from baekhyuns before going to Taeyeon's house)

I woke up at 4 am today. Even though I was exhausted as heck as my schedule yesterday last till 12 am, I still couldn't get enough sleep as I'm used to this. I get up and do my normal routine. Wash my face, Shower and then just go back in bed as there's nothing to do afterwards. I open my phone to find my lock scren as Taeyeon and me when we were still dating. I smiled.

I still remember the day I went absolutely head over heels for her

I still remember the day I went absolutely head over heels for her. I remember her smile, her ajumma laughs, her eyes, her scent and her favourite snack, Oreos. We were such a good damn couple. (Reference from 'Four Seasons- Taeyeon)  I miss us. I miss the people we used to be. I miss her watching me practice till dawn. I wish we could go back but it feels like... I'm the only one stuck in the pass.

I continued to stare at our photos, not realising that the time was 5:00. I then get a notification from my manager. I click on it. My jaw dropped.

'Baekhyun-ah i don't know how your going to feel about this but Taeyeon's director is asking for a collaboration with you. I have already said yes as this means so much to me. I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission but just deal with it and we are going to her house today at 5:20 arrive there quickly. Manager'

I have to admit. I did feel excited. I started squealing but only for a thought to come. 'What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she's going to get angry and then yell at me for appearing?' I start to question a lot. I then get up and started to get ready for the discussion. My manager calls me to ask where I am in which I reply 'I'm coming!'.

(What Baekhyun is wearing)

We then arrive to the parking lot and oh lord. It's been a while since I've been here. I still remember this particular parking lot. We used to meet up here a lot and also mine. I smile bitterly but my manager then ruined my thoughts.

'Baekhyun you coming or what?'

"Uhh ne!" I replied. I quickly follow him. After 2 mins we arrive at her front door and GOD I felt nervous. What should I say to her? Do I look okay?

"Knock Baekhyun. We don't have time!"

"Uh I will press the doorbell instead." I pressed the doorbell and I could already hear footsteps. 'Shit, your screwed' I hoped it was her but then again i hoped it wasn't. Then the door opened revealing Taeyeon's director.

"Baekhyun-ah!" He shouted. I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun imnida." I start to look around only to make eye contact with the one and only Taeyeon. Then my heart started fluttering once again.