1

Charlotte's POV:

"Charlotte! You're on in FIVE minutes! Get ready FASTER." I heard my obnoxious co-worker hiss at me.

"Yeah, Yeah." I say, rolling my eyes.

I draw on one more pink heart on my cheek and get out.

"Jesus. What are you wearing, Bloom? You look kinda fat in it. Slim up a bit huh?" I hear my mother say, lowering my confidence a lot.

The only reason my mother stays with me, is for the money. Of course, I only pay her less than a quarter, that is.

She has been controlling me my whole life.

Hey, I'm Charlotte Purkens, otherwise known more popular as B.L.O.O.M. I'm a worldwide known singer, and I have ashy blonde dyed hair.

I get on stage, and hear my caring crowd go wild in front of me.

I start singing. My only escape from reality. From.. Shannon. (My Mother).

I walk, and dance, occasionally glancing and winking at random cameras.

I look over to see my mother making gagging symbols, and giving me her infamous "hurry up and i'll mentally abuse you less" glares.

I'm so. so. so. close to breaking.

I look back to my crowd, sweat now rolling down my cheeks from the nervousness and work.

I look back again to Mother, and I see her booing me.

I walk back to where I was, still singing, but tears now rolling down my eyes.

I don't think my audience is noticing this.

Time skip to after the show

I walk back, my eyes red and puffy.

"Ugh, you fuckup why were you crying?" Mother says.

I cant answer her. I have no excuse.

"No answer? Well, fatso if you're gonna stand here gaining more weight, you might aswell devour that cake over there!"

"M-Mother.. Please." I say, tears threatening to escape my eyes.

I hear Mother trying to talk then a bodyguard walking in.

"Bloom, a person called Casey Wind-Something wants to see you. They have an 'extremely urgent' question according to her." He says, sympathy in his eyes while he sees my state.

"Alright. I will go to her."

I walk out to see the most perfectly imperfect person ever.

Brown hair, tipped with oranges, reds, and white, bold red eyeshadow, and long eyelashes, a strapless black crop-top covered with a transparent fishnet top, and highwaisted distressed black jeans, all very well complimenting her beautiful curves.

"H-Hey, I saw you crying on stage and I wondered if you were okay? I bought some hershey chocolate and some water for you! I know it isn't extremely luxurious but iiiit was all I could get, hehe" She said, not even a hint of fake in her voice.

Casey's POV

(Before)

Is she crying?

HOW IS NOBODY ELSE SEEING THIS?

She is still singing but she's crying.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I yell. The crowd is too loud, fuck.

I run out, mid concert to go get some chocolate and water.