Chapter 3

I called Tyler as soon as I started
my car.
"HEYYYY" I screamed into the phone when he picked up.
"Hey. You're awfully happy eh?"he said.
"Well maybe just maybe I got the job."I quickly said all excited and happy.
"Well this calls for some celebrating" I could hear his smile.
"Pizza?" I said.
"Pizza" he replied. Oh god I just love him.
"I'll be home in an hour. I plan on getting Liv." We would party. Just the three of us.
I headed to Brooklyn. The traffics there wasn't as bad Manhattan's. I had texted Liv the moment I hung up with Tyler letting her know it was celebrating time.
My car approached her parking spot. Her car wasn't there. I started worrying as she hadn't replied to my text. I had her keys with me, luckily. I went up the stairs and opened her front door. Her house was awfully quiet and I wasn't liking it.
The loft had three floors so decided to check them all out. I found her. On the third floor. Doing what? Oh she was just having sex. That's just a normal thing for her. NO. NO IT WASNT. SHE WAS A VIRGIN. NOW SHE I DONT EVEN KNOW. NOT VIRGIN?
I'd went up the stairs to the third floor. Her bedroom had noises coming out of it. I leaned in and listened at the door. I heard moaning. Definitely Liv. The guy? I just couldn't put my finger on who he was. But when I did. He had better have been the right one.
A/n: sorry for the short chapter guys. I'm just trying to figure out my "conflict" and I have so many ideas and I want to combine them all to one. This just filling in gaps.