Chapter 1

Eloise P.O.V.

" Calum come back here with that," I yelled at him trying to reach for my drawing, but he's so damn tall its no use.

" Why's it so important Eloise?"

" Its for a stupid contest that Layla and I are entering for a really fancy art school in London," i answered, " now give it back."

" What do you mean the school was in London," Ashton asked, " you never said it was in London Layla, you can't enter the contest if its in London. What if you actually win, which you probably won't bu-"

" What do you mean i probably won't win," Layla fired back, " Do you think I'm not good enough to win the damn contest?"

" I didn't mean it like that Layla, i meant it like theres thousands of people that apply for that school and get rejected, because their not good enough or the council doesn't like what they draw. They like classical pieces of art, and lets face it you, I, and the lads know that what you and Eloise paint or draw isn't classic art. You draw what you feel and they don't like that," Ashton ranted pacing back and forth in my living room.

" Mate chill out they know they know they probably won't make, but if they still want to do then let them it's a chance they want to take, so let them take it," Michael explained to Ashton.

" I agree with Michael, if they want to do it let them," Luke said.

" Know what, do what you want i don't care," Ashton yelled and stalked out the door, slamming it after him.

" What the fuck was that about?" I asked.

" I don't know I've never seen him freak out like that before, it must of really bothered him that you guys are actually applying for school all the way in London," Michael explains.

I still don't understand why Ashton freaked out on Layla like that, its also not like him to just up and and leave after an argument. I look over at Layla sitting there with her head between her hands. I wondering if shes okay.

" Eloise are you really going to enter the contest?" Calum asked.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this is my first time writing a fanfic i know its probably not very good but I'd like your opinion.

Bye.