Chapter 2

Elle's Pov
I waited about 2 hours before I decided to open the messages. When I did they were just as I expected. I'm so sorry, Please forgive me, I'll make it up to you, etc,etc. I replied to his mass amount of texts with "ok" like the bad bitch I am. He came over to my house uninvited about 30 minutes later. He gave me a single red rose and a box of chocolate. Before I could get annoyed at how small the gesture was he said "I have one more surprise for you." We walked outside and there in my driveway was his truck. It was sparkling. "I got it deep cleaned since I know how much you hate it being dirty" He said very proud of himself. "Alright I forgive you" I said rapping my arms around him. We decided to cuddle and watch a movie. Before long I was out cold.
Adam's Pov
I'm glad Elle forgave me. I would never purposely forget our anniversary. She was already asleep so I picked her up and brought her to her bed. I wasn't tired yet so I went back on the couch and started scrolling on my phone. It was around 11:30 at night when I got a text from Lucas. "Hey I'm bored. Can you come over?" I had already promised Elle that I would sleepover but maybe I could go and come back before she woke up. "Yeah. I'll be there in 10" I texted grabbing my keys and locking the door. I drove to Lucas' house and got there exactly when I planned. I knocked on the door and was immediately greeted by Lucas. "Yes! I'm so glad you could come!" He said embracing me. "Yeah me too. I got to be somewhere in like 2 hours though" I said thinking that would be enough time. "Oh yeah fine" He said moving so I could walk in the door. At first we didn't know what to do. Then Lucas came up with the best idea. "Let's watch Universe Jelly" (a/n: I did not want to get copyrighted so this is a knock off of the movie) "Oh yes let's watch that" I said eagerly considering I had never seen it before. "Perfect. I'll go grab some snacks. You get the movie ready" Lucas said walking into the kitchen. I scrolled on the tv channels until I found where it was playing. He came back at the perfect time. "Alright let's get this started" He said siting next to me. We watched the whole movie. Then decided to watch the 2nd one as well. By the time we finished that one I was too tired to drive home. I thought that if I woke up early tomorrow I could get to Elle's house before she woke up.
~Time skip~
I woke up to Lucas shaking me violently. "Bro! Bro! Get up your alarm has been going off for the last 2 hours!" Oh no. Elle would definitely be awake by now. I was screwed. "Fuck!" I said grabbing my keys and driving WAY over the speed limit to her house. When I got there she was waiting on the couch like my mom used to do when I would get home past curfew. "Hi babe-" I tried to say but failed because she cut me off saying "Where the hell have you been. I swear if you say Lucas' house we are gonna have so serious problems!" I was completely fucked. If I lied she would know. If I told the truth she would most definitely break up with me. "Well I-" I was cut off yet again by someone walking into the house. "Hey uh Adam you left your phone at my-" It was Lucas. I turned towards Elle and could already see her "I'm gonna kill you face" starting to form. I was so fucked.

655 words
~I will be updating each day~