Chapter 12

Tyler wraps his fingers in mine and practically drags me up the stairs to my apartment. I’m trying to dig out the keys from my purse, but as we stand at the top of the stairs, he’s running his fingers down my sides, gently touching my waist and my hips, even slipping them around to grab my ass. I get lost in his touching, fumbling my keys and dropping them to the ground.

I feel his lips ever so slightly touch my neck and I’m almost a goner right there. His lips are so soft and are such a contrast from his rough beard, it is almost the perfect combination. I’m fantasizing about his face between my legs, leaving a bit of a burn on my inner thighs.

Tyler pulls away from me for a second and I whimper, at first I don’t realize that it was me who made the sound. He bends down and picks up the discarded keys from the ground and gets the door unlocked. We both hurry inside, kicking off our shoes and going right back to kissing. Tyler bends down and scoops me off my feet, taking me by surprise.

“Eek!” I yelp.

“Hold on, kiddo.” He drops me on the bed and crawls up next to me. His hand finds my ass again and squeezes tight. I push my core further into his hard body and boy do I mean hard. His other hand runs through my hair. “You’re so fucking beautiful, Charlie.”

I roll over on top of Tyler, straddling him. I roll my hips against his erection which causes him to groan and get even harder. I lean down and start to kiss him again. His hands venture all over my body, but at the same time, I can feel some hesitation in his movements. I sit up and take both his hands in mine.

“Hey, what’s going on up here?” I kiss his forehead.

“I’m good, Charlie. I’m ready for this. With you.”

“I’ve never been on this side of things before. I don’t want you to be nervous. I mean, it is kind of a big deal.”

“I’m a bit nervous, but I’m not going to regret this, I swear.”

His hands find the bottom of my dress and he pulls it over my head tossing it on the ground. I’m left in just a pair of nude lace bra and panties. I slide my hands up under Tyler’s shirt and massage his chest. He sits up a little bit as I peel his shirt off and drop it on the ground. I slide down his body and start to take off his belt. I snap the leather belt jokingly and then toss it away.

“Maybe another time you can use that on me,” I wink.

“Dammit, Charlie,” He growls my name and it just turns me on even more.

I start to yank down on his pants and he helps to get them off when he can, he lays there with just black boxer briefs and a cock that is straining to get out. I rub my palm over his cock and he groans. “May I?” I ask politetly.

“You can do whatever you.”

“I want to taste you first.” I slide down his boxers and his cock pops right up into my face and damn is it a specimen. I don’t even touch it with my hand, I just take my tongue and lick from his balls up to his tip and slip him in my mouth like a lollipop.

“Oh shit. Oh yes, Charlie.” He caresses the back of my head as I bob up and down getting his cock wet with my saliva. I can feel his moans vibrate through his cock and into my mouth and it is so hot that it just keeps me going.

“Dammnit Charlie, fuck, seriously babe...slow down.”

I look up at him and can tell in his face that he’s trying really hard not to reach his peak. I slip his cock out of my mouth with a popping sound and wipe my mouth. He pulls on my neck to get me back up to him and he pulls me down for a deep kiss.