Chapter 3 - The First Full Moon

The Weasley kids stormed up to their room as if nothing happened

The Weasley kids stormed up to their room as if nothing happened. Gwenda was asked to take everything out of her room and move it to Ron's room, Molly was frightened that something like this would happen again and wanted to keep her safer, besides they're twins. They split the room into 2 sides and built a bed for Gwenda on her side.

Gwen was now happily reorganizing the pictures she pinned on the wall of her previous room to her brother's room, which now will be hers too. She was more than happy to share a room with her twin since she tends to get lonely which is an understatement, living with the Weasleys. Her room was the highest one and she could feel the wind whooshing around showing how lonely she was, plus, there were too many stairs.

Molly and Arthur were both in the kitchen. The mother was baking some Empire Biscuits (Gwenda loved those Scotland treats) for Gwen after that rough day, now she was waiting for them to come out from the oven while Arthur was drinking some tea. Molly looked out the window and sighed before asking her husband, "Arthur, when is the next full moon?" without sparing a glance at him.

"Today," he answered hesitantly, looking at her.

"What?" She said, baffled, "Today?"

Arthur sighed, running a hand frustratedly to his face.

"What are we going to do, Arthur?" She said looking outside again.

"Help her every step, I guess," he said. She nodded, silently agreeing.

"Well, I'll bring the cookies up to Gwen, now," she said as the timer rang.

Arthur nodded and she left to go upstairs, to Ron and Gwen's room, also wondering about the progress her daughter had on the decorating.

As she climbed the stairs, she stopped at the voices she heard by the door of their room.

"Gwen!" The sound of her youngest son boomed.

There were many thuds there and they seemed to be jumping up and down.

"Stop hitting me with a- what is that? Oh, a pillow!"

"Sorry not sorry!" Her eldest daughter mused in a sing-song voice.

"Hey- Hey! Stop!"

"Blehhhh" It seems like she just stuck her tongue out and Molly just laughed silently. Surely once she becomes a werewolf, they won't have this kind of twin relationship anymore and her heart breaks at the thought.

She opened the door and the kids froze at what they were doing, making Ron fall down and to be laughed at by his twin sister.

The room was a mess, feathers flying everywhere and beds messy, they were each holding onto pillows. Molly sighed as she came closer and kneeled down to their level.

"Hey mum!" Gwen greeted before she noticed the biscuits in her hand and immediately darted to it. She ate rather quickly and Ron joined in after her.