Rules

1. In order to roleplay, you have to watch both the series. I don't want to hear any excuses that you can't because they are free on YouTube.

2. This depends on what level you are on the demon hierarchy, but if you are high, then I will allow a little op. However, they can't completely control the scenario as they please just because of their powers.

3. Swearing is obviously allowed.

4. Smut is also allowed, but I need to know ahead of time if you are up for it.

5. I would really appreciate complete sentences please.

6. I play your crush and you play mine. Simple as that. The roleplaying will consist of two separate paragraphs; One paragraph with your scenario, with your crush and a second devoted to my scenario and my crush. If you make this all about your character only, I'll stop roleplaying with you.

7. I only allow one OC from you. I don't want things to be confusing.

8. Don't spam me if I don't respond within 24 hours. I do have a life outside of Wattpad. If I don't respond after that, you may tag me.

9. I do my best to put some effort into playing your crush, so you better put some effort in playing Striker. If you make him a one-note character, I'll stop roleplaying with you.

10. Please don't roleplay multiple scenarios at a time.

11. The Password is what do you like better, Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel.

12. Don't overthink it. Have fun!