interactions

"What the hell." Lavi blinked his eyes trying to make out the silhouettes surrounding him.

"Lavi?" Three voices rung out at once. One seemed to be Glin, the other most definitely Flyn, he'd recognize her voice anywhere. He was still unsure on who the third voice belonged to. He wasn't too focused on that though now. The bodies has begun to give themselves faces, and soon enough, annoying British voices.

"My god, who are you people." A girl's voice chirped. High and whiny like a bell, Lavi noted. Looking around he found Flyn, as he suspected, Glin, and Hazel who must've been the third voice. Now there was three other people he did not recognize at all. The whiny girl being one of them.

"Sois gentille femme, cher dieu." Lavi and his three friends quickly whipped their heads around at this voice. It was deep and oddly sophisticated.

"Dude, are you speaking French right now." A redheaded girl remarked, a funny grin blooming on her freckled face. The boy turned to face her and frowned just so slightly. She seemed a tad younger than the rest.

"Oui, Je vois que quelqu'un a étudié le français." He winked at Freckles.

"Who is she?" Whiny looked towards Freckles with a look of utter distaste, nose wrinkled and all.

"Who are you?" Glin shot back to Whiny.

"Why, excuse me." The girl nearly shrieked, covering her mouth with what Lavi now noticed was a white gloved hand. And only now he had taken into account the girl's attire. She was dressed in a gown. A real, big, fluffy gown which he imagined would puff out if she were to twirl. It was lined with lace and fancy frills and quite extravagant bows. And her hair, pinned up into one big knot of curls ridden with pearls and ribbons.

The girl snapped her neck over to Mr. French and muttered, "How impolite."

The French boy just shook his head and laughed at her. Hazel, Glin, and Flyn had all been pretty quiet up until now, when they all spoke at once.

"Wait, I'm confused." Shy Hazel.

"I just asked a question." Innocent Glin.

"Can you tell me why I'm here." Hotheaded Flyn, and talking to no one in particular might I add.

"You tell me." Freckles shrugged back. She was dressed in worn overalls and a striped long sleeve tee shirt underneath. Her lime green converse stood out the most though. Well, perhaps not more than that fiery red hair that she and Lavi shared.

"Well why don't we start off with meeting each other since I've got no clue who you people are." Lavi chimed in happily.

"So far I've got Whiny, Freckles, Mr. French, and uh-" he paused, facing his friends,"-Flyn, Hazel and Glin here." Whiny's eyes widened in disbelief upon hearing her nickname. She spoke first.

"My name is not Whiny. I suppose you were referring to me with that one. It's Cathryn." She answered indignantly, hands on her hips.

"And this is Ruby." She shot a glare at Mr. French who only flashed the group the most charming smile ever known to man. Flyn rolled her eyes.

"Well my name is Clemmie." Freckles stepped forward.

"Clemmie?" Hazel echoed.

"Yes, Clem-" She began.

"I'm sorry? Clemmie?" Cathryn cut her off, doing a purposely terrible job at stifling a laugh.

"Yes, like Clementine." The girl answered slowly, looking like she was beyond used to getting this question.

"Like the fruit?" Ruby question with a furrowed brow.

"Oh so he does speak English." Lavi observed with a classic grin.

"Yes, although I wish he wouldn't speak at all." Cathryn seized the opportunity to make a snarky remark.

"Oh God, you're such a child." Ruby answered, unbothered.

"And yes, like the fruit." Clemmie rejoined, looking annoyed.

"Hm. Interesting." Glin finally spoke, sounding truly interested.

"And who were you again?" Ruby glanced suspiciously towards Glin.

"Um, my name is Glin." It looked like the group had given up on figuring out odd names.

"And you, bleuté? Your name?" Ruby gave an amused look to Flyn that Lavi didn't particularly like.

"Flyn." She answered stoutly.

"And I'm Hazel." She spoke before anyone could ask her.

"And you?" Cathryn sassed towards Lavi.

"Well, I'm Lavi." He replied in an oddly plain fashion for himself.

"So, Cathryn, Ruby, Lavi, Glin, Flyn and Hazel?" Clemmie asked. "Correct?"

"Correct." Glin.

"Oui m'dame." Ruby.

"Mhm." Flyn.

"Well, and you Clementine." Cathryn.

"Yes." Hazel.

"Sounds right." Lavi

The question was, who really were they and how on earth did they all get here?