Read

Once upon a time there was an anthropomorphic dog called Grooby. Grooby had wanted to be a movie star all his life ever since he was a wee pup. He had put in many applications but was turned down each time because he had the wrong build for the roles he applied for. This made him very sad, and he spent many days in his dimly lit apartment, eating dinners in the gloom and pitying himself. One day he was notified that he had got a role in a late night TV show called 'The Mokey Show'. Grooby was ecstatic. This was his first role in acting and he couldn't wait. He bounded to the film studio, eager to begin and that, is where our story really begins.

Grooby disliked Mokey at first sight. Mokey was short, fat, egoistic and conceited. He never really bothered to learn his lines and he treated everyone like his personal slave. Grooby despised this. How could he get this role by acting like a total jerk? But Grooby had herded llamas in his spare time, so he knew how to keep his mouth shut and battle through. Eventually he learnt that Mokey's girlfriend, Momi was the daughter of the director and had bought the role for him or at least that's what everybody said in hushed tones, away from Mokey's big ear. Grooby was speculative, was it possible to get a role in acting through bribery? Even with this stingy, old rat for a director? Grooby decided that until Mokey had stood in front of a camera, he would remain undecided.

Grooby had severely underestimated Mokey's talent for acting. He had no idea that a small rat with a large girth could act so many creatures off the stage. His worst personality traits defined him, and his character and he swept everyone up in his tide with his energy and dedication. Grooby was in awe from this gremlin. Grooby realized that he had a lot to learn from this midget, who got away with eating twenty-six Hawaiian pizzas in one sitting and was trying to look up skirts when he was rowdy. Grooby also became friends with a quacker called Dillian. Dillian was a sensitive soul with a speech impediment and tried his hardest in his profession. Nevertheless Grooby and Dillian, became good friends for what they hoped would be forever.

A few days into production Dillian disappeared. He went home to sleep and didn't show up to work the next day. At first everybody thought that Dillian had simply overslept and that he was just late. Grooby began to worry. He really hoped that Dillian was okay. They were doing rehearsals and he couldn't fill in for Dillian as efficiently. And that was exactly what Dillian was. Late. He rolled in the door as soon as rehearsal was about to start, but there was a slight problem. The co-director was dead.

While the police did their job, Grooby had made a new friend called SlaveChild™. SlaveChildwas obsessed with porn and leant Grooby a heap, which prompted to Grooby to quickly return them. One day when everyone was told that the co-director had accidently swallowed her Great Dane and died of dehydration and got the production back under way, SlaveChildinvited Grooby to the local strip club. Out of a strange form of kindness and not wanting to spend another night in his dreary apartment, he agreed to tag along.

Surrounded by desirable strippers and horny creatures of all shapes and sizes, Grooby wanted to go home. SlaveChild™ had abandoned him for a catgirl and he was sitting all by himself in the dim lighting. Grooby felt stupid, he had agreed to come to a place that was full of things he usually despised, his company had deserted him, and he was being constantly picked up by strippers. Grooby then decided that he would get up now and go home and not have anything to do with this place or SlaveChild™ again. As he made his way towards the exit, Grooby could hear cheering increase behind him. He angled his head and his eyes shot out of his skull. Mokey, decked out in a sparky bunny girl outfit, had taken to the dance pole. Grooby, couldn't believe his eyes. Mokey... the stripper?! Grooby couldn't believe it. Then Mokey began.

Making his way home Grooby had never been hotter in his life. Mokey swept everyone away again with his twists and flashes. He was mesmerizing in a way Grooby had never experienced before. Mokey swayed and twerked and rubbed and all Grooby could do was stare. Grooby had been so mesmerized he hadn't even noticed SlaveChild™ hitting him on the shoulder, asking if he wanted to stay longer. Grooby, snapped out of his trance, had quickly bolted from the strip club and settled for walking home. Grooby realized that he may not be able to look Mokey in the eyes tomorrow. Grooby entered his apartment and collapsed into dreamland, about sleepy ducks and stripper mice.